What's good!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Matic_Miyagi and what's ya musical backstory and story of ya ILL handle?

Welcome @Matic_Miyagi and what's ya musical backstory and story of ya ILL handle?
How's it going brotha! Now when you say musical back story are talking my whole life from when I started or just in recent time? Lol also I came across illmuzik just yesterday for the first time going through Google looking for a community for producers.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I’m @Matic_Miyagi a “Sista” and re: backstory, whole life but if ya wanna condense it that’s cool.

I’m @Matic_Miyagi a “Sista” and re: backstory, whole life but if ya wanna condense it that’s cool.
Ok, so my music journey started when I was 11, I have a older nephew who I use to watch make beats all the time and that caught my interest. I took a piano class in 5th grade, learned Still D.R.E on the piano and was hooked after that lol through time of course I grew. I got more serious about music in middle school. I use to rap as well but I let it go because my passion is producing. I have worked with some dope people in my life, no big names or nothing so I'm grateful for those moments. Now my music aim is to make music for TV/Movies and Anime
I kind of let go of working with artist for a while. But yeah lol I mean it's more to this back story but I know I just wrote an essay lmao

members online