What's good people?

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...
S

Skammadix

I'm a sample based producer who grew up on that Golden Era shit. Yes, I'm so old I fart dust and still owe Jesus a nickel.

On some real shit though, I saw this site linked via a post on Future Producers and decided I'd come through and check it out. So I'm browsing through the forums and I see the homie 2Good posts here. Now I know this place is dope.

Anyway, I do most of my work with indie hip hop artists such as Outerspace, King Syze, Reef The Lost Cauze, The Day Laborers, and many more.

I'm looking forward to building with y'all!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Welcome to iLLmuzik! You know future producers is for "future" producers....we are already producers..(for the most part, lol).

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Welcome to iLLmuzik! You know future producers is for "future" producers....we are already producers..(for the most part, lol).

LOL **Mashes Like button**

If you come by way of 2good ye be good peoples so consider yerself welcome arrrrrr.
Thats my pirate typing.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
LMAO!! Welcome to the site fam, endulge and enjoy! See you on the boards.

Little known fact. I came from FP too, just needed a more focused/mature crowd. Not to rag on fp but you know lol

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I'm a sample based producer who grew up on that Golden Era shit. Yes, I'm so old I fart dust and still owe Jesus a nickel.
there's only ONE relic here fam! well, maybe two, i 4got about that other dude... lol.. welcome... ol' skoolers' gotta stick 2gether, i guess... sigh

da relic

S

Skammadix

Yeah, FP makes me laugh. The good posters are amazing, too bad they're outweighed by the trolls and window lickers.

Thanks for the welcome y'all!