What we know to be factual, VS conjecture

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
As many of you know I am very outspoken against conspiracy theories. In fact 2good and I have had some lively discussion about it. But I would like to speak on a few things that are FACTS about 9/11 and Osma. How my brain is wired, is in a way that I look at everything through the lens of logic and nothing more. It is wrong to jump to conclusion without the facts, but at this point I believe the FACTS are enough that the US should be very angry at it's government. So here are the facts.

#1 Airplanes did not take town the world trade centers, period. Science is simply against this. Even the architect who designed them said airplanes could not have done that. Do the research yourself and you will see. Science is not on that side. Also if science is not enough let me remind you that THREE buildings fell that day. Lets not forget that building 7 fell without any thing hitting it. So therefore it was demolished from the inside a process that takes weeks to setup and do. NOW this is all we can know as fact we can not know who actually is responsible, nor can we even guess. But it was not airplane hijackers.

#2 Osma is blamed by our government. Yea I don't buy that one either.

more to come.....

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Here's the main fact... No matter how much logic you put behind it being a conspiracy or not, you will never know what really happened. Even if the U.S. Government came out and said "yeah we did it, we needed a war so we set the stage for one" you still won't know the truth, you only know what you're being told.

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
I know what I saw during 9 11 and there were 3 building that fell. not to mention Benazir Bhutto before she was killed stated that Bin Laden was killed. Not to mention that dude was on dialysis with failing kidneys which is irrevesable but whatever... I cant celebrate another human being's murder I dont care how its justified. It does nothing but make the ones who lost their loved one feel better but its fills no void, you cant bring them back. Why they didnt just capture him is another rabbit hole that some do not want to see how far it goes. But hey God Bless America right......

Ive said it before and Ill say it again, A conspiracy theory is just that, a theory.
A conspiracy is a group of people conspiring to do something. A conspiracy and a conspiracy theory are not one in the same thing. Conspiracy is backed by cold hard evidence, a theory is backed by coincidence and conjecture.
I dont believe in conspiracy theories, but i believe in conspiracies.
Everything you said in the first post DP i was saying when i got here 5 years ago.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^^ co-signs, so its okay to have the discussion now i guess lol.

Without going into the definition of a conspiracy, every US chauvinist have put down anything offending as a conspiracy without a second thought. Kinda like the germans saying "wir haben es nicht gewusst" after WWII. yeah, its called indoctrination.

I've always wondered about reports in US news about the killing of important heads of Al-qaida since there is no-one in the world to verify such "news". Basicly they said that some nobody was traced down and eliminated but for all i know it couldve been some local farmer. We just assume it is so since the news (heavy gov censorship) claims its factual. And I can go as far as saying that such news is propaganda to keep support from the public to keep the war on terrorism meaningful and chauvinist moral at most.

Right some old facts...I cant sum them all up but prior to 9/11 in a nutshell.

1. Larry Silverstein acquired to lease the twin towers changed his insurance that when an event like 911 should take place, he still holds the right lease when rebuilding. This is 7 months prior to 9/11, its also known that Silverstein bought 2white elephant statues which he insured against terrorist attacks (again, prior to 9/11). Silverstein heavily invested in Carlyle and himself ran Blackstone, together the world's 2 biggest private equities. For facts, go dig and connect the dots;
-> Carlyle -> Blackstone -> Bin Laden Family
(i.e. Haliburton, vinnel corp, skunkworks, northrop, lockheed, united defense etc).

Its hard to neglect that these private equities have very solid ties to the gov. albeit, that all these companies have dealt with informal support to cia, nsa by all in favor of zionist idealogy. Its what you call a military industrial complex in the making.

2. Evidence from the twin towers already proved that a plane or 2 cant create the damage you saw on ground zero. 2 remarkable facts, the way the steel construction had melted foundations in the basement pointed out that the heat needed to deform steel(even steel partly evaporated) like that would/could never come from fuel or fire. It has been proven that a combination of thermite, magnesium and thermite have been used and that info regarding bomb's or applications of superthermite are confidential, since it's used by the US army....

Another fact, they've found steel beams that seem to have been cut to the same angle. As in how a controlled demolition company would go about (explosives are placed in an angle in or outward against the beam, beams cut inwards help the demolition collapse onto the spot).

This just points out that "al-qaida" alone is not responsible. Just thinking about the scheme, it would not have created the same reaction from the public if, whoever schemed it, would leave out something like planes crashing in the wtc. If any, the plotted event supports the gov to rally up a state of war thus making revenue for the military industrial (owned for the most by the 2 private equity firms).

^^^ co-signs, so its okay to have the discussion now i guess lol.

Without going into the definition of a conspiracy, every US chauvinist have put down anything offending as a conspiracy without a second thought. Kinda like the germans saying "wir haben es nicht gewusst" after WWII. yeah, its called indoctrination.

I've always wondered about reports in US news about the killing of important heads of Al-qaida since there is no-one in the world to verify such "news". Basicly they said that some nobody was traced down and eliminated but for all i know it couldve been some local farmer. We just assume it is so since the news (heavy gov censorship) claims its factual. And I can go as far as saying that such news is propaganda to keep support from the public to keep the war on terrorism meaningful and chauvinist moral at most.

Right some old facts...I cant sum them all up but prior to 9/11 in a nutshell.

1. Larry Silverstein acquired to lease the twin towers changed his insurance that when an event like 911 should take place, he still holds the right lease when rebuilding. This is 7 months prior to 9/11, its also known that Silverstein bought 2white elephant statues which he insured against terrorist attacks (again, prior to 9/11). Silverstein heavily invested in Carlyle and himself ran Blackstone, together the world's 2 biggest private equities. For facts, go dig and connect the dots;
-> Carlyle -> Blackstone -> Bin Laden Family
(i.e. Haliburton, vinnel corp, skunkworks, northrop, lockheed, united defense etc).

Its hard to neglect that these private equities have very solid ties to the gov. albeit, that all these companies have dealt with informal support to cia, nsa by all in favor of zionist idealogy. Its what you call a military industrial complex in the making.

2. Evidence from the twin towers already proved that a plane or 2 cant create the damage you saw on ground zero. 2 remarkable facts, the way the steel construction had melted foundations in the basement pointed out that the heat needed to deform steel(even steel partly evaporated) like that would/could never come from fuel or fire. It has been proven that a combination of thermite, magnesium and thermite have been used and that info regarding bomb's or applications of superthermite are confidential, since it's used by the US army....

Another fact, they've found steel beams that seem to have been cut to the same angle. As in how a controlled demolition company would go about (explosives are placed in an angle in or outward against the beam, beams cut inwards help the demolition collapse onto the spot).

This just points out that "al-qaida" alone is not responsible. Just thinking about the scheme, it would not have created the same reaction from the public if, whoever schemed it, would leave out something like planes crashing in the wtc. If any, the plotted event supports the gov to rally up a state of war thus making revenue for the military industrial (owned for the most by the 2 private equity firms).

^^^^ Exactly!!!