what projects is everyone working on right now?

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
hey everyone, how's things? I've been away for a while but I'm back in the game now :)

now that I'm back I'm keen to hear about what everyone is working on these days. any exciting or interesting projects guys? if so, please post them in here and inspire and motivate us all...

as for me, I'm helping three music projects right now including;

1. Who's Got Next? Next Generation Mixtape Vol. 1

this is a mixtape showcasing some of Australia's best up and coming talent. It will be mixed by Dj Illa and hosted by Mind Over Matter, all from Sydney, Australia.

2. Doc Freud mixtape

Doc Freud is a super talented MC from the UK who is currently residing in Sydney. we're actually looking for a couple more beats for this so please peep this thread for more on submitting beats for this exciting project: https://www.illmuzik.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21845

3. Phatchance EP

very talented MC from Sydney, Australia. I'm executive producing this one

all these should be finished late May/early June and I'm VERY excited about all of them

how about everyone else?

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Nice NUG, that otta be dope!

I got a couple things in the works -

A mixtape or more like a compilation of joints ive been stacking up over the year consisting of work with my mc Himp as well as joints with Ugly Nerd Guy from the Natty Movement, and collaborations with Shadrach from Panda. I have plans to also get Luke Sick from Sacred Hoop on there as well as Z-Man from the Hiero label. (He gave me his number i just gotta find the time to get down to the bay and record with him)

Im also putting together my first official album with a really talented mc named LivIn Poetry who resides in the Bay.
You can visit his page and listen to one of the first joints we put together called WE COULD.

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^^^^

good to see everyone is working on some dope stuff right now. I'mma definitely check all of it out too.

keep the thread going fam

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
god damn!!! that painting is disgustingly nice. price??

Thanks for the props fellas. I for some reason can't charge for art but I will be slanging some CDs in a minute. This Pete Rock one ain't done but I did finish my Biz joint. I didn't like the colors. Ima redo it and probably do a Swizz or Dilla.

Youtube is being a dick though.

The real joint on the realz though... I got this video joint that is going to come out like in August. That video is going to be bananas.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Yo OM that piece was fucking sick bro! I want one! lol

We'll see. LOL

If my CD totally tanks, what I'll do is, a custom painting for anyone who wants one for their studio. I'll even lace a beat over the video. My beat or yours. I'll try to keep it around $300 and that includes shipping and handling but it depends on what UPS charges me to ship these byatches. If they charge me like a hundred to ship, the price will be more like $400.

But we'll see.

When I finish my Primo painting, I'll have a video where it shows my whole home studio built from the desk up to the paintings.

i'm currently workin on grabbin a zip of sour diesel....

What does this mean? is this code talk?

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Man, i think you just found yerself a niche brotha! You should start advertising that on yer site. The YouTube videos will help you tremendously i bet in just getting peoples attention. Plus they get to see first hand how dope u are with the paint. Big ups man im impressed.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
The YouTube videos will help you tremendously i bet in just getting peoples attention. Plus they get to see first hand how dope u are with the paint. Big ups man im impressed.

Thanks. That's what I'm banking on. I hope it helps. I see cats like Boon Doc and Black Milk with 400,000 hits and there really ain't no reason all of us can't do the exact same thing and have that kind of success.

I keep telling my wife this but you know how the ladies are.

"Your paintings ain't that good."

"Girl shut up and make my damn sandwich....."

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Dam dude, u should get her ass to recognize u got talent son! Nothin sux more then when yer old lady cant see why u do what u do...
Well u should just do it and see how it pans out. I mean, its not like u have to make a large investment in anything really other than paint supplies and some time in the lab editing your videos. Other then that, the gig u just came up with is virtually cheap as hell! - She should be happy u came up with something thats creative yet doesnt reach into her pocket book in the process...lol.
Oh well, you should do it though man, for real.

Ominous, I am very impressed with the artwork. You have some sick skillz, Im jealous.
Big ups and anyone that says they aint too good really doesnt have a clue what they are talking about or have ulterior motives. Props.

Im in the early stages of putting together an album with Myth. I look forward to getting some tracks finished on this.

members online