What kind of kicks you rocking these days?

MitchHolmes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I still mess with Nike airs white and purple and old red black with the strap but
I went back to my skateboard days and bought me 3 pairs of Vans!!

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I am over looking like a kid. Its an image thing, my target audience is older. I only wear tennis shoes for working out. I rock shoes like these quit a bit.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Fuck it i still wear Jordans and Foams like i was in high school...If i need to feel grown i look at my 401k or pay a bill
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on the real tho... i told myself yrs ago, the only time i'll spend $100 on footwear, it'll always be on shoes... ive always wore Nikes tho.. even when shelltops were the norm, and b4 MJ was down, i was wearing them... as soon as Modell's has a clearance sale of the "old" shit, im buyin 2-3 pair for about $40 a piece.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
air-jordan-12-xii-cool-greys.jpg

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
These airmax 1 are the only nike i wear, aside from camou af1's. The am1's are my alltime favorites. My best buy this year were adidas marathon 88 though i managed to wreck those already...
nike-air-max-1-team-red-velvet-brown-white-308866-601.jpg
nike-air-max-1-black-black-sail-308866-026_1.jpg

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Those colors are fresh, Formant........I was like that for a minute rocking those Air maxes...I had the '95s in every color scheme I could get my hands on.....ah..the good ol days.