What A SuperBowl!

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I noticed she messed up yesterday, but since she's one of the few who can really sing she made up for it.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
and to add, she has sung that song sooo many times, but you're right she can sing very well...I agree, she made up for it with her ability to sing.

The Black Eyed Peas killed me though, they didn't really make a mistake other than their song selection...lmao! Read the comments under the video.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Lots of fuck ups in the game itself, but as for the singing, ya it was horrible. Each year I already expect the halftime show to be a big pile of steamy shit and last nice was no exception.

Did you notice too that by singing Sweet Child Of Mine, that Fergie was singing about a girl? LOL. She can't sing for shit, she was so off it was hard to watch.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Halftime show was absolute trash...

BEP are horrible performers....on the biggest stage.....

Slash did save them some face....

Then again I was getting hammered at that time....but i DID notice Christina Aguilera fucking up the star-spangled banner.... I was @ a super bowl party and I was like "YOOOOO she fucking it up!!!" blame it on the alcohol.....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

MasterShake

ill o.g.
^^^ just seen that tonight, had me like wtf really?

but yea I hope someone lost their job over that halftime show, horrible audio, broken lights, reminded me of Nelly opening that Pacquiao fight.