What a shit week

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I got accused of plaguerism (Grad school) on Monday because someone used my work as their own. I borrowed a friends USB key to transfer an audio file from a MAC computer to my laptop in one of our labs and I forgot to erase the file. My friend ended up using it by accident (which I'm still having trouble believing). Essentially we had to cut up an interview with lots of empty space into a more manageable time. The differences may have been more subtle, but you should know how your own shit sounds... anyways, I was pissed and still am. Never been accused of that before. Luckily the professor let us off with a warning, but it was awkward and tense, and now the professor has a shitty first impression of me. Going to be a rough semester!

Who else is having a shit week?

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Luckily the professor let us off with a warning, but it was awkward and tense, and now the professor has a shitty first impression of me.
That sucks man. Accept the handicap and go berserk-super-original in that course :)

check this out: I had to leave my apartment early this week, because my ex kept screaming, biting (!) and hitting me for over a month. Like two weeks ago she hit me in the neck, felt like i got hit with a baseball bat, while she's barely a hundred pounds. however, she looked at me and said "you hit me" straight to my face. so now i'm paying two rents, couldnt work for like two months caus of that beast, working all day, sending love letters via my lawyer for her to leave the apartment by end of the month. in the meantime, our new flatmate called me on tuesday, telling me she's moving out, because of constantly being pulled into my ex's drama bs. second one to leave within four months... didn't catch me by surprise though. next thing, i'm heading for the flat to have a chat with the leaving flatmate, turns out my car was towed, police telling me i had to pick it up at the other side of town, one hour ride, 150 bucks. at that point i was like, yeah, bring it on. at least my ex send me a text yesterday, telling me she'll leave by end of feb. but i still feel like worst shit's still to come.

Reactions: Pug

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Wrightboy,

That's it, it's a bad feeling, left a sour taste in my mouth, and like you said, I didn't do anything, so it just makes it worse.

Mono,

That's fucked up. It sounds like she is super-berserk :O I don't get people like that.... Hang in there, once it's all over with, that dark sky will have cleared (hopefully...)

It's too bad we all don't live in the same area, else we could go out drinking. This year is starting off pretty shitty, just like last year, ugh.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
yea man, that'd be great. big bowl of budweiser please :D i'm reading a book right now, that tells me to not hope for better times, but to increase tolerance for bad shit. supposed to grant you more satisfaction in the long run. fun read with instant effects: The Tools by Phil Stutz if anyone's interested. peace
super-big-bowl.jpg

Reactions: Pug

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
It's true though, the more bad shit you absorb and don't let go just builds up tension/angst/anger/etc... sometimes letting go of shit or moving on is the best solution. I will definitely take a look at the book, thanks for the suggestion.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Pug whoa whoa whoa. Drinking? All you had to do was ask!

@mono man, you should write a book, they would have to classify it under fiction cause that shit is crazy.