What’s up guys

My name is Chico Manbird. I’m a producer from New Mexico, USA. I’ve been making music for a while about 10 years ago but got married and had a few kids so life kinda put me in a whole different direction but I definitely wanna get back to it. I think it would be cool to put together an 808 mafia style production team.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@OGBama my friends just used to call me Chico and manbird came from a dog that I found that I just called that for whatever reason but at some point I thought it went together alright. Its definitely unique. @ArvinArmani thanks it’s good to be here

@OGBama my friends just used to call me Chico and manbird came from a dog that I found that I just called that for whatever reason but at some point I thought it went together alright. Its definitely unique. @ArvinArmani thanks it’s good to be here
one of the things that i give too many fucks about and no one does, is names... many of the people here have names that nobody can remember, there's no story behind their names or the name is just Stupid. personally i like your name and the story behind it, it would be easier to remember it if it was just "Chico"