Went to the ZOO!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Daddy/Daughter Day...Today we went back to the new zoo that left everything open on wednesday...lol. Here are some animal pics...and trust me when I say these pics don't do any justice for the size of these animals...they were HUGE...

This is my daughter and the Biggest horse I've ever seen in my life!
[URL="

[URL="

[URL="

[URL="

[URL="

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Dude..I love the zoo.... I miss those days going to the Bronx Zoo...

When I go out cycling down a trail, there's this spot where horses come around and that bastard is huge.....when horses are big...they're HUGE...

Digging the tigers, too.... One of my favs next to the Lion, of course (being a Leo and all).

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Ostrich FTW.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Nice pics! Zoo's are awesome. I went to one in San Antonio back in the day, didn't realize how big the place was until I got inside. I'm checking out the tigers then as I'm walking away I hear this loud noise, sounded like a metal bin getting hit - I turn around and realize it was the tiger! Those things are scary and their roar is awesome.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Dude..I love the zoo.... I miss those days going to the Bronx Zoo...

When I go out cycling down a trail, there's this spot where horses come around and that bastard is huge.....when horses are big...they're HUGE...

Digging the tigers, too.... One of my favs next to the Lion, of course (being a Leo and all).

MAn stfu.. You have Alligators trying to eat you everytime you take a piss outside.. Try and stick to reptiles, ok adreneline junkie.. OK?
Jesus Christis los hermanos aqui es muy loco , porque esso todo el tiempo su madre es vamanos.....? Im sayin .. Stop poking fuckin Tigers Sucio.. Ok?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
...sorry

It's the chupacabra in me. I can't help it.

There's no gators where I ride (from what I've seen). I'm terrified of gators.....

When we had TS Fay a couple years back.. there were two 6 foot gators in my pop's retention pond...crazy shit.......My brother tried to grab it....but...those things are diesel at that size.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Maybe a lady tiger....