Went To Staples To Get Some Printer Paper and...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Arrrgh! I am starting to hate moving ish! It seems that everytime I move my gear around, I never get it back exactly as it was before...

Ok, so I go to Staples to pick up some printer paper for my wife and they had a sale on computer desks... ofcorse I see one that I can't live without AND it's priced perfectly right for me to buy it without even thinking twice about it. So right now as I'm typing this, I'm in the middle of swapping desks. Last night, I stayed up until 4am putting it together and let me tell you...This ish SUCKS!

Oh, just a heads up if anyone is looking for a NICE desk, I bought a Z-Line Gemini L Computer Desk...reg. $120 on sale for $59. I'll post pics of before and after when I'm close to being finished. Break is over, back to work =)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I hate putting furniture together. It would help if the instructions weren't printed all messed up looking! I've seen some where I could barely read the text or some of it goes off the paper, LOL.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
If I had the room, I'd get a bigger desk.....I'm already running out of room....Planning on getting another turntable (for scratching) and a mixer...and I'm starting to get crammed up in this bitch....I already have it set up to the best possible layout.......BUT I NEED MORE GEAR!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
dayum. i have that same zline desk. only not so clean. i just moved it from one corner to another. the lighting is not so good.

Attachments

• Messy desk.jpg
    Messy desk.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 98

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Damn Tone...and here I am thinking my desk is a mess....

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
in my defense i moved it 3 days ago and just threw a bunch of shit on top of it

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
You mean excuse?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Lets see them pictures sucka!

Hurry up!

LMAO, I can't find my phone usb cable!

EDIT: Found it...

Old Desk

[URL="

Just after building the new one, sitting in the middle of the room.

[URL="

With most of my junk on it...still not finished.

[URL="

I modified mine =) I took my keyboard tray off the old one and now I have 2 on the new desk. I did that so I could switch sides when I hook my desktop up, I'm gonna put the dual monitors on the part thats NOT meant for monitors (where my laptop is sitting now)...lol.