Website to upload beats?

burgsprinta

ill o.g.
I've been searching for a site that will allow me to post beats, mp3s, etc online. I used to use youtube, but i got a slow connection, and plus it seems like a waste to have to convert my audio only file to a video just to upload it online. Are there any other sites that let you upload your beats for free? Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this thread by the way.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I'd suggest you do it here with a ILL4LIFE membership. It's not free but it will more than pay for itself, in fact, you could almost view it as paying you. There's plenty of good FREE stuff that will save you tons of money if you take advantage of it. I don't want to go into details, I'll let the admin do that if they choose but trust, it won't pay you money but it will keep a lot of money in your pocket that you would normally pay out. Plus you'll be a member of an awesome community. Check it out.

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
i swear man, you fucking with me??? seriously??? a website that lets you host tunes??? COME ON! there are fucking shit loads! souncloud, myspace, soundclick, bandcamp, gargeband etc etc the list goes on....

but word to what dac said....

burgsprinta

ill o.g.
Thanks a lot. I look into the ill4life membership. My main thing right now is my only internet connection where I'm at is slow. So soundcloud, ill4life, anything that doesn't make me have to convert my sound file to a video is good to me. I'm running off of sprint mobile broadband, and it takes like half an hour to upload a 2:00 minute loop.

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Thanks a lot. I look into the ill4life membership. My main thing right now is my only internet connection where I'm at is slow. So soundcloud, ill4life, anything that doesn't make me have to convert my sound file to a video is good to me. I'm running off of sprint mobile broadband, and it takes like half an hour to upload a 2:00 minute loop.

I feel ya, you're using what you have access to. Very understandable, I've been there too. But yeah, try to get a good internet connection...I have the best that they offer in my area and it takes me about the same when I upload a 2 minute video on youtube. As for ill4life, you upload your music as mp3 and it takes about 45 secs to a minute for a 2 minute song.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83

Wow.. That is terrible , Im sorry to hear that man.. Do you think you can get a good connect at somepoint?
I was gonna suggest reverbnation or get-ctrl but really my man if you have a crap internet connection you will really never be able to upload things quickly especially if it has to be a video file...
Honestly tho uploading a track may take up to 2 minutes anyway just depending...