Watch this and tell me Kanye isnt amazing!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
He is NOT near as amazing as he thinks he is.
He isn't amazing, I didn't get why they ever thought he was all that when he first came out. He was connected to JZ and it wasn't all that, but for some reason he blew up.
He isn't terrible obviously in terms of knowing his way around a studio but I don't think he is someone that I like in terms of music and persona.

Bugsy

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 206
i agree with kanye west being a talented artist, he is actually one of the producers i look up to and inspired me to make music of my own...
the first song i heard from him was....

one song that gave me the chills about his whole style was...

this song just sounded perfect....every sound/ instrument arranged is just....WOW for me...hehe

but that yeezus album? i only liked a hand full of songs in there. that was a different side, obviously...excited on what sound that yeezus album is going to come to....give it a year or so, someones going to come up with something that the world will like with yeezus sounds...if you get what i mean.........HMMMM...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I think he has talented but he isn't THE biggest talent, when JZ was pushing him so many years after YE car accident I really wasn't feeling him. I still think that he is successful but I don't listen to him, I think he is a poo boy asshole in his public image. I don't know what he is like in real life, for all I know he is actually cool and just playing the role.

I don't know what he is like in real life, for all I know he is actually cool and just playing the role.

No really, he really is an arse in real life. Throwing tantrums for not winning awards and shit...what a bitch.

Put on by the biggest rider of bandwagons and the man that killed Def Jam, is it any wonder?

Hip Hop is dead, and JZ and Kanye killed it.

Will you ever see me hanging from their ball hair... hell to the power of no.
Put them in a pit with P Diddy so we can all take a piss and a shit on them like they did to the music I love.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
kanye-285x300.jpg

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
That not what he said AT ALL and you should actually take down such a horrible misquote. What Kanye actually said in that interview is that he is so harassed by paparazzi and so many people try to take advantage of him in life since he is successful, he feels like he is a soldier at war when he goes on stage because there are constant threats. That's the just of what he said. Facts...once you know....

members online