wasup, i'm new to this

K

Karl

And by this I mean forums. I've recently been inspired to join a community of like-minded people in hopes to gain knowledge, friends, and more inspiration. My intent is to make music. Good music. And I'm not referring to Yeezus in the slightest. I do have a few tracks on SoundCloud.. However I don't flaunt my content nearly as much as I should, probably due to insecurities about my own quality of music. I mean... I'll admit, it's not the greatest- but it's a start. I love writing lyrics, producing on the side, and freestyling. I even enjoy making and editing music videos. Basically, this is a hobby. I am not involved in any level of the business yet, but if I could make a living off of doing what I love... I would. I might as well give you some info about me while I'm here so...
  • I'm Utah-Based
  • 17 with a
  • White dad & Samoan mom
  • Creator of a developing rap duo ValleyNexus.
I've honestly only lurked a few posts from this forum, and I've never really gotten involved in any forums, so forgive me if I do things wrong. I'd also like to know one thing: (this is to whoever is reading) is there a place here where I can post new songs and beats I'd like feedback on? Thanks!

-masta k

Attachments

• 105ua5qD.jpeg
    105ua5qD.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 147

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Sup, welcome to the forums!

I know for the younger generation, forums are probably a new thing because they're so used to social media, and that's cool, but there's tons to check out on here. Check the private message I sent you, that shows a lot of info on how to get started. There's the news/rules section, and to post your beats for feedback (and give some too) is the Showcase (just post in the latest thread, the rest are closed).

If you're not sure, just send me a message.