Voxer

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
If you're not up on it you should be...text messages can be misconstrued at times.....an actual voice usually can't. This is a million times faster than just text messaging and it's FREE.

App for iPhone and Android.
http://voxer.com/

Padrino Stackz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i got it for iphone its pretty cool. before this app came out i used to record a voice memo and send it (i try not to text and drive)

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Likewise....why do that? When you could just call and leave a voicemail...lmao

Lil Dude

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 17
check me out

yo i got really no professional equipment. just software(reason, fruity loops)and hundreds of plugins and sound. DOESN'T mean my skill isn't pro..... So let me know how my trax sound......just imagine if i bought the equipment.........

Padrino Stackz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I feel there is a reason the nextel walkie talkie shit went out of style...I aint gonna really knock it ,but i think i'll pass

LOLOL @ nextel! that shit was annoying! kinda ghetto too.. in a resturaunt or movie theatre... havib a good time and then BAMM..... chirp chirp chirp.. "yo N8&&@ Where you at b?" really??? lol

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Likewise....why do that? When you could just call and leave a voicemail...lmao

lol..if they pick up you're not leaving a voice mail....wtf

It's nothing like nextel either. Either you're down with it or you're not.....the App is going viral so "catch up mustard"....

I like it..especially with my fb friends...u get to hear the voice of people you normally wouldn't. Try it...u might just like it..

It's free...if u don't like it....DELETE IT

members online