Video editors

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
anyone here know anything bout video editing? I need to find a software ptogram I can buy(haa haa ah haaaa,,,,Chuckle, snort,,,,) that I can use to edit some video I have. I wanna add some sound effects and maybe remove some ausio and add my own,,,anybody?

T

The Bastard

i edit video all day at my internship. if you got a mac, final cut pro is the best, if u got a pc,adobe premiere is the best, enuff said

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
You're right if you got pc go premiere, pro if possible. It is now even better, i.e. more like final cut. If you got mac final cut pro.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
BASTARD do you know about cinestream? They have that shit at my school, how does it compare to those you named?

T

The Bastard

o-a-ksavage said:
BASTARD do you know about cinestream? They have that shit at my school, how does it compare to those you named?
i never peeped that, the only other video editing ive used besides whut ive mentioned has been pinnacle studio , sonic foundrys vegas and avid, pinnacle was ok. good for doin simple edits,transitions. not to in depth, similar to macs i movie. vegas is like acid for video. i liked acid a lot its wicked simple and theres sum higher end effects and transitions for it. perfect for makin dvds too. avid was like the standard before final cut pro came along its extremely extremely extremely in dept. ididnt use it much our teacher just basically gave us a brief tour and said we wont be using it cuz final cuts the standard now. but any video editting program will go a long way if you use em right if you doin simple stuff like stress was sayin just deleting audio and adding yur own u can get by fine with a cheaper solution like the imovie that comes wit the macs now or pinnacle. if you want to make a serious film or video production id have either premier or final cut

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Editing video is like chopping samples.

And just like chopping samples there are so many differnt ways to do it.

I have heard good things about dazzel. Nuendo and cubase have some good video editing capabilitites also.

For video editing the basics (just like sampling) it really dosent matter what u use, as long as u learn how to use it

I use this cheesy HP video editing and DVD menu creating software that came with my HP DVD burner. For what i do, it suits me fine.....

classs...

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
yo its gotta be avid express pro....

industry standard in uk

new one is boss

comes with its own hardware

ill o.g.
Audition 1.5 has video editing shit in it. You can import video files and shit and synchronize them to audio and shit, look it up im sure theres ,more you can do, ive never done anything with it but i know its there. check it