Veterinarian Costs... UGH

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Man those guys charge a lot! Just brought my 2 cats and they charged me like crazy, the most expensive wasn't the medication or shots, it was the vet's fee!

Share your stories.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
b4 my cat died yrs ago, when she had ear mites, and i took her there for a cleaning, and medication, that little bottle cost me $70.. it was smaller than a human's prescription... but, she was my baby, so fuck it.. may she RIP

da relic

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Ya well things are different up here, soon they'll expect your pets to meow or bark in french.

hey dude its off topic, but thats on some real ish right abought now..
Crazy. Its like if everybody here went Arizona on anyone not white...

I mean we used to laugh at french speakers being dicks , but uhhh.. A canadian civil war on this ish is gonna cold cock the world in the left cheek.

Oh Pardon.. excuse 'm moi, boot you air noot frahnch.

I mean if you are loving all that then yay, bu treally? You are Canandian? Whats the point? Put the French gov back in control???
Thats not realistic.

Oh and dog / cat insuranc exsists, if it doesnt where you are? Start it, then you will be paid...
Prolly aint as hard to do as you think.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Ya, finding a cheap and qualified vet is like finding a needle in a stack of needles. I had an awful experience a few years back where the vet charged through the roof, and my cat died shortly after that (they couldn't find out what was wrong, go figure). So I now bring my pets to a vet near my house that doesn't force or impose all these ridiculous fees and unnecessary tests. Last time I went it cost about 65$ including some medicine needed. Not bad at all.

Language politics in Canada are ridiculous.