Versus Hip Hop on Trial Debate

Well that was a bullshit debate, seemed a bit biased, no wonder the vote swung in favour of hip hop.
I aint surprised Slaughterhouse left. It seemed to just come down to hip hops use of three words being its whole downfall. I would like to have seen the division made more between mainstream and everything else.
The questions were a fucking joke.."Is hip hop poetry?" Come on PLEASE!!!
Some great points were made, on both sides of the argument. But there was a lot of bullshit and people being cut off.

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
If thats the case they should have the motion picture industry on trial as well as the catholic church. Hip Hop is a small issue with whats going on today. Its more so a target because of its reach financially as well as influence. Thought I don't agree with all the aspects of Hip Hop music it IS art and the music is just a smidget or element of Hip Hop. White collar crimes kill people more daily, priest molest little boys everyday, Sandusky (a coach) just happen to get caught, what about the prison industry complex?? They need to GTFOH Micheal Eric Dyson hit on a lot of what needs to be on trial. Don't attack the artist, attack the people who make billions off the Industry over all, get at the 6 people that run the fucking world.