Umm... I guess this is kind of an whatever thing

The_FL

Battle Points: 16
Yea, hey people of this forums. I am currently an upcoming producer by the name of FL. I got dope stuff. I haven't worked with no rappers yet and sooner or later Im trying to get a spot in the industry. You can find my on instagram @fldamane and yeah, go check me out.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @The_FL but don’t be anxious to get a spot in the industry as it’s not really a free for all.

The_FL

Welcome! What made you get into beatmaking?
I didn't want to end up doing something I didn't want for the rest of my life. After thinking about all of the financial risk, the people who don't believe, and cutting out all of the false motivators and people who wouldn't benefit me in the long run, I decided to make up my mind and be a producer. I know there is a lot of things I will have to do to achieve what I want to, but im 15 so im starting very early. I can go on and on but ill just leave it at that.

@fldamane on instagram i got a huge project coming up for the producer community so show love :)

The_FL

O and I forgot to say im interested in being apart of the process of music making. Being involved in the major project, seeing and being involved with whats behind my and your favorite artist creative process.

The_FL

Welcome to the ILL !
And what does FL stands for ?
FL has two meanings. One, the most important, it's short for Florida. I wasn't born here, I was born in Boston, but I've been living in Florida for most of my life, so I decided to make it apart of my name. The lesser meaning which is kind of unrelated is that its also short for FL studio, the DAW im currently using.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
A @The_FL lot of people in the music industry have had and do have non musical day jobs as making music does not have to be an all or nothing goal, don’t go into music thinking you’ll be insanely wealthy as the 1% who are stars have had to and do sell everything except and in addition to their music. Start now being wise so you don’t get financially fucked later. I hope you have something else you are as equally as interested in as much as you are interested in music.

The_FL

Welcome @The_FL but don’t be anxious to get a spot in the industry as it’s not really a free for all.
Im really interested in being hands on with the artist process, working with all of my favorite artist. And also seeing how they really act behind closed doors and how they treat the people around them.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I’ll @The_FL tell you now: Many in the business are in arrested development as people as many people don’t know when to be off as in out of their artist mode if they have a persona, when cameras are not on them. The music business preys on peoples insecurities which is why many artists, male rappers in particular act “hard” when much of Hip Hop is like the WWE.

The_FL

A @The_FL lot of people in the music industry have had and do have non musical day jobs as making music does not have to be an all or nothing goal, don’t go into music thinking you’ll be insanely wealthy as the 1% who are stars have had to and do sell everything except and in addition to their music. Start now being wise so you don’t get financially fucked later. I hope you have something else you are as equally as interested in as much as you are interested in music.
Making music isn't really the all or nothing goal. I do plan on going to collage and all that. But something in the music industry is definitely the all or nothing end goal. It doesn't have to stop at production, but I do want to be a part of the process. There is definitely more business stuff that plays out which im reading up on, but currently, this is the game plan. If in the end something different happens, we will never know until it happens.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Be @The_FL sure to evaluate your talent and skill level so get someone to help you assess that.