Truly looking to go the next level with some of you guys!

CMac7

I've been looking for a beat making community to join for quite some time now, and I'm excited to take this positive step towards development.

I've been stuck in the isolated bedroom beat making rut for a while as I don't really know anyone personally that makes beats besides myself, and im looking forward to changing that.

I've spent most of my like making physical music (bands/jams) playing drums, guitars, and keys. But within the last few years, I've moved digitial and and have been making solo compositions.

I am 100% committed to making music my profession and supporting myself with music. This is more than a hobby for me, I'm looking for a career. I know at least a portion of you share my drive, goals, and aspirations, so I hope we can help, motivate, guide, and support each other on this journey.

If you've got that drive, passion, and possibly no other option, I want to share the experience with you. Everyone has a little piece of the picture, and this is a perfect platform to put it together.
This goal may not be easy to achieve, but it'll be a hell of a lot easier with some help and support of like minded individuals.

Good luck my brothers and sisters!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @CMac7 and while it's great you want to make music a career know that you will need a non-musical safety net as the business offers none.

CMac7

Welcome @CMac7 and while it's great you want to make music a career know that you will need a non-musical safety net as the business offers none.
All of my long term safety nets are in the in the music business. Mixing, Soundguy, Musician for hire, etc. I do have a decent paying stable job for the meantime, but i ultimately want to reside in the music professional field and work different roles in that

CMac7

Welcome! You definitely came to the right spot. Why did you decide though to move to electronic music?
I ability to construct full songs and sounds myself. I'm in a band and like the camaraderie of that, but you never know when a band will break up, and there is a lot of creative compromises. Also the ease of experimenting and crisp clean tracks to work with. Its nice not being forced to get the perfect take and make sure everything is miced right and deal with room sound. What about you?