Tracklib - The Liberation of Sampling with Hank Shocklee and Prince Paul

Hello! Hope I'm not breaking any rules by this post. I just really want to get this out there, finally.

The past few years I've been working REALLY hard trying to change the whole sampling game. We've created a new unique crate-digging service where every single song can be licensed at a fair price. This is NOT a royalty-free sample library - this is "Impeach the President", Ray Charles, Ike Turner and tons of hidden gems - and they can all be fairly licensed for sampling release in MINUTES. No lawyer needed. Everything is upfront and you know what it will cost before you buy the tracks.

Check out our video with legends like Prince Paul and Hank Shocklee here:

And go to our site at http://tracklib.com and sign up - the beta is very private now but we're going to add as many of you as soon as we can. And send me an email at oskar@tracklib.com if you want to ask me something!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
That must have been difficult to negotiate. I don't understand though how this can be possible considering it's normally thousands of dollars for the rights to use a sample.

That must have been difficult to negotiate. I don't understand though how this can be possible considering it's normally thousands of dollars for the rights to use a sample.
We've worked on the licensing agreements for years now, so yes it's been really difficult. Finally we're getting enough content to share it.

Our main pitch to the record labels is that they don't have to give us the material they're making money on - give us the 90% they're not. 20000 producers who've never been able to license before beats selling one license to Kanye. That's our pitch, and we hope you'll like it.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@Oskar Sundberg sounds like a noble cause and I wish you well, industry is full of sharks.

members online