Time - "Pjesma #3"

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Let's do this flip and see what's what. ;) Flip this shit!

Download it in MP3:

You can use Peggo to download the YouTube video to MP3.

hqdefault.jpg

macndabox

UnGenre Productions #unGenre
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
What happened to DJ Feedme? Can I start threads? No idea bout this song. It's not getting me hype..lol. but I'll take a stab at it. I wanna experiment with some boom bap..

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
What happened to DJ Feedme? Can I start threads? No idea bout this song. It's not getting me hype..lol. but I'll take a stab at it. I wanna experiment with some boom bap..
He hasn't posted much lately so I'm doing them. Why do you like his flips better!?!?! :confused:

Nope, only me and djfeedme can start threads in here for now. If you want, hit me up.

macndabox

UnGenre Productions #unGenre
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
He hasn't posted much lately so I'm doing them. Why do you like his flips better!?!?! :confused:

Nope, only me and djfeedme can start threads in here for now. If you want, hit me up.
Naw, there's no competition Fade, great minds think alike. Just noticed he wasn't posting, and technically that was me hitting you up..lol...This one is a tricky flip and I suck at Boom Bap.

C

Calamity

Got a dope loop for this, just gotta figure out how to do the arrangement...

NatureRok

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
not that boom bap is the hardest but one of the simplest.. id have to disagree. imo trap is much easier.. but neither are hard at all.. just depends on how your mind/creativity works.. now most people when thinking of boom bap (that are not into that style per say) will only reference it with the same 10 drum patterns.. as will those not familiar with trap.. as one that is experienced in both.. I can tell you its just a style difference .. but difficulty in drums isn't really there... its harder to play the real drums

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
Ok, I stepped outta my element for this one. I know I'm capable of making beats like this, but it all depends on how I choose to arrange the final product. Enjoy!

Nothing here yet.