Time + Brand = WIN

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
least it didnt go completly ignored smh lol

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
hahaha I actually checked this out when you first put it up but I had to run out right after watching it...I actually thought that I had left a response but noticed today that I didn't. Through all the madness, dude really made sense to me...lol. Anyway, forget the responses, check the views...thats whats important...lol

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
hahaha I actually checked this out when you first put it up but I had to run out right after watching it...I actually thought that I had left a response but noticed today that I didn't. Through all the madness, dude really made sense to me...lol. Anyway, forget the responses, check the views...thats whats important...lol

LMAO yea you right, I come across alot of stuff. I'll def post it up from now on.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
ha ha, what do you mean?

I got a crazy album out soon that I am very proud of (lots of illmuzik guests BTW) and i think I am within two years of living on my music only, if the income keeps going the way it has been. but we will see.

PS hey Dac we should hang, if you and your fam ever want to see the midwest you are welcome to stay here for a bit.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
If anyone could do it, its definitely you, I have NO DOUBTS on that! I wish you all the luck and success that you can handle. As far as moving out to the mid west...its possible but not probable, my wife hates moving and I hate the cost of it....lol. But its not out of the question to come visit so we'll keep in touch on that. I want my little girl to see the world. Ofcourse you're always welcome out east also, Relic would kill to have you in the Carolinas....lol, but my doors are open for you as well. Gotta go to bed now, catch you all tomorrow....peeeeace!