Timbaland uses Reason !!

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
I was looking through my reason strings re-fill tonight, and i came across the exact sample timbaland used for the solange 'get together' track ! if you have the reason strings refill its the official propellerheads on then its in the 'orchestral strings rex' folder and the name of the rex file is .... 090-Dmin-1a-OrchPhrases.rx2 ! if you've heard the solange track before you will recognise it straight away ! i'd heard timbaland messed with reason before but i guess this proves it !

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Damn. i have that refill, but i figured messing wit those loops were unprofessional. guess not. good shit fam.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
I would assume its not his to own. but is somewhat of a public domain to anyone who purchased the refill. Thats like him going on modernbeats.com, taking a loop, using it, and copyrighting it as his own.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
I think one of his croonies just found it for him..Tim stays on his Asr-10 and triton,but i could be wrong...I got a grip of the samples that Tim used in some of his greatest hits if anyone wants to take a listen

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Im assuming that knowing big heads use the same shit we do, makes people feel more confident in the fact that they can do it to.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Sanova said:
Im assuming that knowing big heads use the same shit we do, makes people feel more confident in the fact that they can do it to.

ehh i dont know man, i mean does it really matter???? But thats an entirely differnt topic

Anyway yea check out that issue of remix he goes into detail of all the VST's he uses

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
classic said:
ehh i dont know man, i mean does it really matter???? But thats an entirely differnt topic

Anyway yea check out that issue of remix he goes into detail of all the VST's he uses
Son of a bitch...I cant find Remix out here in fuckin Charlotte. I went to Sam Ash and the had the one from like October...I was already pissed i missed the one with Pharell, now i gonna miss Tim too.....shyt shyt shyt shty shyt shty shyt

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Man remix is the shit , it is wayyyy better then scratch, it goes into details wit producers off all eletronic genere;s and u really learn shit. It has gear tips recording tips etc... and not that basic dumb shit you get in scratch.... So yea it may be a good investment to suscribe...

That TIM issue was over a year ago i think..

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
classic said:
Man remix is the shit , it is wayyyy better then scratch, it goes into details wit producers off all eletronic genere;s and u really learn shit. It has gear tips recording tips etc... and not that basic dumb shit you get in scratch.... So yea it may be a good investment to suscribe...

That TIM issue was over a year ago i think..
Oh Ok...the one wit missy on it...yeah i peeped that one..I did subscribe to remix when i lived in LA,but i didnt renew since i was movin out here,and know that I'm movin back in a few months i didnt think it wise to start subscribin again till the move......now that think of it I'm already gettin got for My GQ's so i probaly wouldnt see it even if did subscribe out here

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
classic said:
lol @ cats being geeked casue tim uses reason.

Its not news, if u look at his interview in remix mag he talks about using reason as well as a number of other VST's as sound sources to compliment his trition and ASR,.......

its not the fact he uses reason tho thats nice to know its the fact he just looped a free loop on a sample CD !

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
KurtisRich said:
Question... Now, since Timb already used that loop, does that mean its already copyrighted and now you can't use it to sell your beats?

am i the only one that got this

members online