Thor is out Today.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Well theres gonna be a bit more. All of these are leading up to an avengers movie sometime next year. Unfortunately I havent watched any lol May check out Thor

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I'll wait for the reviews first, then I may pick up the dvd. Funny thing is, when I was a kid reading the comic books, I always wondered how dope it would be if they had the technology to make a real looking movie of this stuff...lol.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Honestly dac, thats one of the things Im grateful for. If I had no need to imagine, would my imagination be what it is today? Alot of thing you dont have to imagine at all anymore.

Legos are getting involved with 3d projections. Movies are damn near ealistic w/3d etc.
This last few years feels like the eradication of imagination.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Doesn't look good at all...has zero marketing unlike a spiderman/batman/transformers....

I'll just wait for the avengers movie, which will probably be as good as Fantastic 4....which I thought sucked as well.... OF course I could be wrong, but the avengers movie has to be pretty epic to trump the transformers and spiderman series.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
All of these movies seem a bit rushed to be honest. The avengers movie may suck, or it may be the gem that validates all the others as legit lead ins. If thats the case, they could break records as a series with people buying dvds of all the movies for the complete story. Again, I didnt watch most of them, so this could be furthest from the case lol.

Spider man wont be in this do to licence issue, which sucks. It'd be dope if the xmen were in it too. They all exist in the same universe

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
What they SHOULD do is the Infinity Gauntlet story...that shit would be crazy...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Cartoon Network already has a kiddie cartoon doing that

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
I think he was "just saying" about Spidey and the X-Men...

Anyway, this is what has happened...Back in the comic book days, Spidey was okay but nobody really wanted to be Spidey, he was basically a sissy. The X-Men were cool but they were mutants and even though we liked them, nobody wanted to be an mutant. Now "The Incredible Hulk" and "Superman" were the heat, the Hulk was a human that once pissed off would destroy anything in his path. He relied on brute strength and nothing could stop him. Superman was an alien but was accepted as a normal human being, growing up from a child and representing the "American Way".

Everybody wanted to be one of those two (mainly). All of the Superman Series did okay, but they really screwed up both Hulk movies even though the 2nd one was much better than the first. So now they are setting us up for the Avengers and they are properly building the anticipation which is a good thing unlike what they did for "Thor", I didn't even know they were making a Thor movie until I saw the trailor for it.

So my expectations won't be as high even if it's a great movie. One thing we know for sure, The Avengers will have to be pretty damn good because everybody is waiting for it. Just my thoughts.

Honestly dac, thats one of the things Im grateful for. If I had no need to imagine, would my imagination be what it is today? Alot of thing you dont have to imagine at all anymore.

Legos are getting involved with 3d projections. Movies are damn near ealistic w/3d etc.
This last few years feels like the eradication of imagination.

You know what, this is a really legit point. I have to agree with you.
What with all the movie remakes as well, along with unoriginal music. Is it any wonder that originality is fading away from the world.

I think he was "just saying" about Spidey and the X-Men...

Anyway, this is what has happened...Back in the comic book days, Spidey was okay but nobody really wanted to be Spidey, he was basically a sissy. The X-Men were cool but they were mutants and even though we liked them, nobody wanted to be an mutant. Now "The Incredible Hulk" and "Superman" were the heat, the Hulk was a human that once pissed off would destroy anything in his path. He relied on brute strength and nothing could stop him. Superman was an alien but was accepted as a normal human being, growing up from a child and representing the "American Way".

Everybody wanted to be one of those two (mainly). All of the Superman Series did okay, but they really screwed up both Hulk movies even though the 2nd one was much better than the first. So now they are setting us up for the Avengers and they are properly building the anticipation which is a good thing unlike what they did for "Thor", I didn't even know they were making a Thor movie until I saw the trailor for it.

So my expectations won't be as high even if it's a great movie. One thing we know for sure, The Avengers will have to be pretty damn good because everybody is waiting for it. Just my thoughts.

I thought the first Ironman movie was pretty good, but was disappointed with the second one. I dont know why but Tony Stark in the movies, I find it hard to like him. Hes such an arse.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
hahaha, yeah I actually liked them both. Maybe it's because Robert Downey Jr. is one of my favorite actors. He's been a favorite since "Less Than Zero", Classic movie!