They Sold Their Souls for Rock and Roll Part 1 - 4

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah I agree with Formant as well, I wouldn't call it a conservative pov, I would call it a bit extreme pov. I remember listening to Em's joint thinking 'damn, dude really hates this chick' but I never got any ideas to tie a cement block to my wife and take my kid to help me dump her in a lake from the song...even when I do get pissed at wifey...that ish is insane.

I thought it was a good post by Kon just because of it's thought provoking value...not it's religious viewpoint. It's kinda like Halloween...when I was growing up, we NEVER thought of it as 'lets go out and celebrate a Pagan holiday', we were just thinking of getting A LOT of candy. But a lot of Christians view it the opposite. I don't allow my daughter to go trick or treating but it's because their are too many nut cases in the world, especially on this particular military insulation where I live.

This is an old video and things are a little better nowadays but these guys are trained to kill and all it takes is for one to snap.

So I understand the thought of brain washing very well.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
well i said its a conservative pov simply because its the typical junior grade reasoning any fart of life hiding behind the bibble would make. I truly believe that there are a few fans of "insert random band here" that will resort to satanism, terrorism and what not because there ARE lots of psycho's out there. But i dont think that the music itself is to be blamed for people's motivations, at most it with fuel the hatred that's already there.

Anyway, this is kinda like bowling for columbine,
http://bowlingfortruth.com/movie-title/
Read this dude's opinion, he cleverly unfolded whats wrong but still failed to point out the behaviour of these 2 kids which indeed will have more to do with upbringing & social climate you live in.

members online