There was always something about 9th that didn't sit well with me

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
At the begining Kaze makes it extremely clear that he's keeping business seperate from personal level shit but after all is said and done he still reverts back to it by saying that "9th has him fucked up by thinking he'll be there for him during some beef shit but when they're in the public, 9th doesn't know him"... in other words...If 9th isn't going to speak to me and show me luv in the public, I'm not gonna squash any beef that he has with anyone. All of which is sparked by 2 things...1. 9th not responding to Kazes business ventures...and 2. 9th not acknowledging him at the concert.

My question is why didn't Kaze approach 9th when he had the opportunities? Not to create any more drama but let him know how he was feeling about the personal situation between them. I mean he could have done it at the concert, or he could have done after 9th called him the second time.

I'm a big 9th and Kaze fan. I luv the majority of both of their work but it is fucked up that 9th isn't acknowledging Kaze especially after he's calling Kaze to discuss the beef shit. The very lease he could do is give Kaze 'the nod' of approval after the show. So I understand Kazes point but don't say it's nothing personal and then take it personally.

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
I'm a big 9th and Kaze fan. I luv the majority of both of their work but it is fucked up that 9th isn't acknowledging Kaze especially after he's calling Kaze to discuss the beef shit. The very lease he could do is give Kaze 'the nod' of approval after the show. So I understand Kazes point but don't say it's nothing personal and then take it personally.

i think it's more of a "don't call me when YOU need some shit, but then when you actually see me, you can't even speak." that's hoe shit. kaze even said that he was still puttin 9th's artists on, whenever he had a chance. dropping him quick texts like, "yo rhapsody is on the show tonight....blahzay blah," and 9th couldn't even send that man a "good lookin'." again....that's hoe shit. LOL! and how everybody else in the camp acknowledge the man except 9th....the cat that he actually considered a friend?"

that's just my opinion of the situation. like i said, i like most of 9th music, but his personality never set well with me. or should i say his persona, cause i've never met the dude before.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Another thing too though is this is sort of stupid. I know in today's society nothing is secret for long but I don't understand why he feels it's necessary to make a video about a beef he has with 9th. I mean, it is what it is, maybe he's just trying to let others know not to deal with him but still, I just don't see the point in making the video.

Muszolini

I like beats.
Battle Points: 76
My question is why didn't Kaze approach 9th when he had the opportunities? Not to create any more drama but let him know how he was feeling about the personal situation between them. I mean he could have done it at the concert, or he could have done after 9th called him the second time.

that leads me to think his chasing for any type of publicity. Or he has done all that you mentioned and didnt get any responce.

i havent seen the vid yet lol

edit: i kinda believe him, he even looks really hurt about this.

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Another thing too though is this is sort of stupid. I know in today's society nothing is secret for long but I don't understand why he feels it's necessary to make a video about a beef he has with 9th. I mean, it is what it is, maybe he's just trying to let others know not to deal with him but still, I just don't see the point in making the video.
this came in response to a couple videos that a dude named jozeemo put out about 9th. jozee mentioned kaze so kaze was just addressing it after being questioned about it all the time. the beef is actually between jozee and 9th. kaze was like the middle man...he's cool with both of them...or was cool with both of them. of course i got all this from watching youtube videos, so i am by no means an expert on the subject matter.