The Wizard Of Oz (wings' comic introduction act)

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
yo, what's up?

i'm the wizard of oz (am i? i think i've taken too much D-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide lately). anyway, nice to meet ya'll!
when i ain't busy tripping in the beautiful magical land of Oz, i also produce hip hop (no doubt!). my music can be best described as a chemical mixture of ambient atmospherics and an array of cosmic sounds. oh yea, and boom bap drums on top. wait wait, i also got those funky soulful bass lines, innit? :smokin:
i couldn't produce anythin' without my own lil helper - DOROTHY (picture below)!
what a fine looking young woman! she is my OWN little sunshine ya know?
i can't front yo, i also help on this site as a moderator (on a serious note: thanks for the support everybody. i appriciate it!).
illmuzik is our home, let's cherish it!
yo, i think i'm hearing those sounds again man, yo! gotta go son, god is calling...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
hahah welcome welcome wings didn't guess i would be saying this considering you're longer on this site than i am..

but i heard dorothy got a sister, maybe you could sent her over to me i got some urgent things and her help would be more than appreciated!!

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
since we're sharing. here is my production assistant Laquita. she handles all of my private work. Her official title is Corporate Manager of Dick...ooops!...... i mean Disks, yeah disks.
pic01.jpg

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Mercury, man I love it but I really can't have hard stuff on here, sorry. I wish I could but my webhost is very strict about it. I'll keep the pic for myself though, thanks!