The new Slim Thug "Incredible Feeling" is dope.....

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i'm really bored with the whole "we're pimpin/we're rich/blah blah blah"- i cant stand that element of it. the hook would have been a better look to get cee lo on it, but oh well.

but

the BEAT

my goodness

and ras kass used to get down with jazzy phe? i can get down with this type of track in the clubs. great energy, and organs and soulful guitars.. damn this is dope, i could even get down b boy status to this track. i could create some insane uprock off this.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
track may be hot, but i hate that guys name. his name alone is the eptiome of whats wrong with hip hop these days. he aint gonna last too long.

sAfE.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
ummm nah i think this dude may be around for a minute.

his name is the problem with hip hop?

no offense

but arent you the "i love g unit" guy? you dont think they epitomize a lot of hip hop's ills themelves?

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
ummm nah i think this dude may be around for a minute.

his name is the problem with hip hop?

no offense

but arent you the "i love g unit" guy? you dont think they epitomize a lot of hip hop's ills themelves?

''i love g unit guy''? lol where did that come from? i like g unit yeh, it doesnt mean i think they are angels who are doing good for hip hop, i just like some of their music.

its just a corny name, i mean cmon 'Slim Thug', sounds like a cheap spoof of Eminem or 2pac or somethin.

basically im not gonna judge him on his stage name, but im sick of this same old shit, u said it yourself: "we're pimpin/we're rich/blah blah blah"- i cant stand that element of it.

his name is the same thing.

sAfE.

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
yea slim thug will last, he's been on the scene a minute - just now blowing up nationwide though - he was making enough money in houston that he didnt even need the majors, they kept trying to sign him but they're paper wasnt good enuff......

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
man do you know who slim thug is, his underground name is called boss hog, he been wit swisha house and mike jones for a good min, all that shit mike jones just came out wit, that album who is mike jones been out 4 three years, he has been around a long damn time look at his album title, search before you speak

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i know who he is, lets see if he holds the time like Nas or Jay bitch.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
he ain't gone never be a nas or jay, but dude been out for a good minute, so he gone be out for a long ass time just check out swisha house and shit, and screw and you will understand where i am comin

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
He is Wack he SOunds like a Southern CaveMan And i Agree his name is Wack But no Wacker then The next Manz

BROUSSARD BEATS

BroussardGoHard
ill o.g.
lol they hate the south just give up they don't know about Houston,Texas
mike Jones from the same hood as me
we making money /slim been making money in the 4-4
they on the grind 24/7

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Well you right and you wrong I hate Alot of it Cuz Lyrically Alot cant Fuck with East Coast Hiphop they just talkin bunch of shit IMO (no need for a big eastcoast/westcoast/south etc..beef)

But I do Rate Luda an Outkast and I respect Scarface but havent listend to His music enough to Have a Fair Opinion

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
man i am not a fan of the south outside of the usual suspects, i.f scarface and outkast, mars ill, and recently luda..... but this dude can go places, and so far most of what i have heard from this dude has been decent material, he aint breakin no ground lyrically but the production behind him has been good and this beat is a stellar club beat if you ask me.

and the jay/nas thing- first off, ryth, chill with the name calling. whats your problem?

second, how many people last that long? not many. lots of dudes come and go all the time... look at dmx!! he was huuuuuuge for a mnute and now..... so tyhat argument aint even right.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
and the jay/nas thing- first off, ryth, chill with the name calling. whats your problem?

people talkin to me like im stupid.

its only the internet man, it aint like were a brotherhood or somethin.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
you know what, i'll just put it like htis ryth, you know how we get down here, and i have let you slide A LOT with verbal warnings and whatnot, so you either chill with the name calling or take it elsewhere, or else i will begin warning you for every mistep you take, ok?

just chill with the name calling, you want to do that go elsewhere but dont do it here, is all i am asking.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i respect people on here and wouldnt ever call someone somethin for no reason, just like i wouldnt in real life.

i just cant stand it when people get cocky about a simple opinion and come out with 'search before u speak'.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
thats fine, and there are other ways to defend yourself

i am simply trying to maintain peace

him telling you to search before you speak and you calling him a bitch are 2 different things

just play nice kids, is all im asking, and if the other kids play mean, just let em know its uncalled for without escalating it, and if they are really mean, the yard duty guards will smack 'em up with a warning just like you got, okay?