The New Kid in Town

MoShuttlesworth

Chilling in Camron's fitted cap
Yerrrrr what's good, I'm Mo and I make beats (because I'm broke) and have been doing so since July of 2017. What drove me to begin making beats was the fact that I've been rapping since 2016 and decided that I don't want to use free instrumentals so I've decided to make my own and found that production is a lot more fun to me than rapping. I'm here hoping to gain more knowledge on something I'd like to think I do so well. I've grown so much since I began and I feel as though it's time I start spreading my craft anywhere I go, y'know? So yeah, there's that, I look forward to my time on this site!

Also shoutout to @OGBama for recommending me to this site

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome to the ILL! That's interesting that you shifted over to beat making but at least now you can get the best of both worlds.

MoShuttlesworth

Welcome @MoShuttlesworth and why didn't you find rapping fun?
@OGBama Oh, trust me, I did find rapping fun, and I still do. However, I feel as though production lets me express myself in a way that rap can't capture, as well as it lets me feel as though I have a great amount of control of the direction a song goes.

MoShuttlesworth

Welcome to the ILL! That's interesting that you shifted over to beat making but at least now you can get the best of both worlds.
@Fade Thanks so much, and yeah, you're right, it's honestly mad fun experiencing both sides of rapping and producing.