The IllMuzik domain name

I don't know man, don't know.

LOL, sounds like you are having the same issues I was having a year ago.
Roll with the punches, I came out the other end, and I still like making music. I dont think anything will change that, Ill just make music that I like, fuck how the whole hip hop sound is going, I couldnt give a fuck about that anymore.
Honestly man, for the cost of a renewal Id say do it, just remember back to starting out ill, surely it must have took a while to develop the community.
You probably arent making any money off the site as you expected, but neither am I on my site, everyone just takes the freebies and runs off into the sunset. But Im gonna keep it going, Im pretty big in china right now, lol.
Personally the cost of running a website isnt too much, even tho Im dead broke.
Give it another year and see how you feel next year, maybe you should consider passing the baton if you dont have the time for ill anymore.
It would be a shame to see the end of ill, I personally dont think there is another site like it. Its not as busy here as it used to be, thats just a sign of the facebook and twitter times. But 1 more year? please?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL SUCKERRRRSSSS. You guys are SO easy! I'm totally fucking with you all, ahahha I was just bored last night when I posted this.

:fail:

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah...I wasn't buying it at all...

Fade was probably drinking.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
While your at it please commision me and others to elliminate the guys in my city who are dick riding the name...
Bugs me to see some "group" using that name..

BTW that was a good one.

Fuck that's true! What's up with those guys? Man you need to do something about that, it's like they're slapping this site as well as NC at the same time. You gonna take that, Relic?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Honestly Im not gonna let you "boost" me on that but I have been mentioning that for some years now I believe... lol
Although soonish sir ..the site may be serious for the area , then *Gives shrug* meh who knows eh?
Perhaps , they may want to find a even better name for themselves... iono.. Im just thinking that there is a better one that describes their sound.. Nah mayne?