The Brooklyn Nets?

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
Im from brooklyn. and there is only 1 NY team for me.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
When the Nets play their first game in Brooklyn (where I was born), I will become a Nets fan.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Jigga was like "biotch, get up out my grill" eh eh eh eh eh he...

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 613
I saw Dr Jays tweet about this.

Since I ain't from that side of the pond, it's hard for me to choose a team to support other than by if i like their team/players... Seeing as the only place I been in US is NewYork though, could be a good choice.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dallas was the better team...It was a HELLUVA run though...but when a team breaks the record for most three pointers made in the nba finals they re gonnanbe hard to beat lol...maybe the corpse of eddy curry can still post and pivot and take up some space in the middle cause my dude joel anthony needs some help

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I dunno...theres supposed to be another meeting this week...Bosh, James, amd Wade are supposed ti be hosting an all star game dwn here at FIU oct 8th but they wont release any ticket info...smells like they might be close to canceling it if both sides work the cba out.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
when the nets played in the ABA they were the NY nets. its been mostly downhill for them since. lets call it the curse of DR. J. they had a couple of good seasons but then they dismantled the team, again.