The Amazon Kindle...

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yo..if you read...

COP THIS SHIT....

I will take this over iPad any day of the week....the kindle is so dope and you can even read shit you've purchased for the kindle on your smartphone....come on yall....apple can't fuck with that with the shit you purchase from the app store....

the battery life lasts a fucking month at least...lol....

Definitely a must have if you read often, but don't have the space for all the books.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I bought a Kobo reader recently, and I gotta agree, E-readers are fuckin dope. The text is easily legible, and reading doesn't strain the eyes like a computer screen. The really nice thing, is that even if you only have a gig of space, you can shove like 5000 books on that thing. Best of all, there's so many free classics you can d/l off the net.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
The I-Pad does have a lot more features than an e-reader, but it's also a lot more expensive. Otherwise I'd cop that for sure... but for just reading books, a Kindle or a Kobo suit my purposes.

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah..the iPad does more shit, but I don't need a high priced phone that doesn't make calls...just a good reader.....and one that doesn't go dead in two hours.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Android is not a tablet operating system, at least not yet. The next version will be, so anything using android now is blah

and yea E-ink is MUCH better for reading, but saying the kindle is better than an ipad is like saying a ipod is better than an laptop. The kindle does ONE thing better than anyone else, the ipad does tons of amazing things.