Support Female Producers <3

I know I'm not the only one, and I'm very grateful and happy for that. I just want the public to love and respect women for their music and not their gender. As a producer working w primarily male artists it can be hard, especially since I'm also a model, to keep the flies away if u will.

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
GBB is the shit , dn't sleep on her. Reincarnation of bethoven, bach, mozart, chopin with a little Dr. Dre to go along with it .

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
For the record I support both Beats and Boobs (which would be a good album title) however I dont hit on females in the industry I would rather respect them for the talent. You get more done that way. I work quite a few female artists.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Welcome to ILL!!

GBB is the shit , dn't sleep on her. Reincarnation of bethoven, bach, mozart, chopin with a little Dr. Dre to go along with it .

Hell ya homie!! Boys got some catching up to do <3 you forgot my personal favorite composer, Pyotr Tchaikovsky. :)

Haha beats WITH boobs....I don't think it gets much better than that.

Man on that note, I wish I could find more female emcees to work with. One of my favorite tracks I ever did was with Queen.

Def need more females in the game!

There's actually a ton of badass female emcees, they r much more common then female producers. I could recommend a few if u r interested. :)

For the record I support both Beats and Boobs (which would be a good album title) however I dont hit on females in the industry I would rather respect them for the talent. You get more done that way. I work quite a few female artists.
Randomly enough I'm working on a collab w another female producer that goes by Relik w a "k". Hitting on a female producer is as about as pointless as running w scissors...ur gunna get cut lol We've heard it all and we like the boys that aren't phased by our spellbinding. Keep keeping it real <3

Im gonna be reincarnated as a bra. That way i can give a girl all the support she needs. Knowing my luck, ill be bought by a transvestite tho. Sorry i like to act like a stupid teenager from time to time. It makes me chuckle. I dont want a producer girlfriend, now if you were a singer, this would be your lucky day. Never mind. If you decide to start singing....call me.
Oh, welcome to ill.

Im gonna be reincarnated as a bra. That way i can give a girl all the support she needs. Knowing my luck, ill be bought by a transvestite tho. Sorry i like to act like a stupid teenager from time to time. It makes me chuckle. I dont want a producer girlfriend, now if you were a singer, this would be your lucky day. Never mind. If you decide to start singing....call me.
Oh, welcome to ill.
Haha super sweet welcome, boob talk and a girl producer diss! Your right you probably would end up reincarnated as a trannys bra lol Randomly enough I started as a singer and once I realized how played out and over saturated the market was I switched to production. I would never date ANYONE in the industry, unfortunately no one wants be #2 to our music forever. Sacrifice to the game. BTW I probably act like a stupid teenager on a weekly basis so u r not alone! ❤

Yes please, send them my way!
Do u use Facebook?

hey, i wasnt dissing female producers. im all for females producing. we had some really good female producers at our studio. i just wouldnt like my partner to be the competition. lol
in my many years in life i have learned to never say never. every time i say never, life throws a situation at you to test you. as many here would vouch, i swore i would never make commercial music. now im making commercial music. its unprofessional to get involved with a client, but at the same time, you never know what fate has in store for you.