Stillmatic

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I just picked up the new Source and they gave Nas' Stillmatic 5 Mics!!! WTF??? His lyrics are deep on the album, but the beats are seriously lacking. Plus they gave the Blueprint 5 in last month's issue. Looks like they're throwing around the term "Classic" at the Source offices because both albums were far from classic.

Anyone else's opinions on this?

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
that album was GARBAGE, i listened to the whole album and didn't like one track... god he fell off. get primo back!!

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
i dunno! i kinda liked the Jay-Z diss on that album! Ether was bangin' i didnt hear everything else and im not a big Nas fan but i liked that single. He killed Jay-Z on that one. Jay-z's reply was weak. He kept on bringing back that shit about him sleeping with Nas's baby's mama which is kinda old already coz he already mentioned that like a hundred times already. He followed Pac's style to of using his enemy's beat too. All in all i think that was a good single. Dint hear the rest and i probably wont but ill give Nas some props for that one

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I mean, I'm not expecting him to come out with another IllMatic, but at least get some decent beats! Even Mobb Deep's new LP is wack. I don't care what anyone says, Havoc fell the fuck off!

Honestly, if you listen to either Nas' or Mobb Deep's new albums, you'll see right away that it's not their best work. The quality of music today really sucks, not just in hiphop. I don't want to blow this whole thing out of proportion, but damn things need to change.

We should all unite and form a crew of anti-wackness! Yeah that'll work. LOL.

members online