Steve Nash to the Lakers!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
a 38 yr old PG with a bad back.....

Barring a miracle, expect to see Nash miss quite a few games......

Nash is one of my fav players...but he went to the wrong team if he wants to win a ring....

Should've taken less and went to Miami....

MitchHolmes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Still wont beat the young legs of OKC!!! and Jason Kidd to NY ... Still a soft team.

Montreal canadiens on the other hand..they got tuff!!!

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7

Nash is one of my fav players...but he went to the wrong team if he wants to win a ring....

i'll take nash with a bad back over what we had this year...and last. hopefully they're bringing him in as the veteran that's going to teach the young guy.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.

Nash will miss games during the season,but i feel for the playoffs he will be ready. I wasnt super excited about this trade,but if the stars allign Lake show can make it to the Finals. People act like OKC blew them out of the water,but two of those games should've been won by the Lakers and wouldve if Nash was on the team at the time

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I hear you, but that OKC team the Lakers faced last year will be the last time they would face that team....they will win the West easily next year....... That young team will not be denied next season.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 220
I hear you, but that OKC team the Lakers faced last year will be the last time they would face that team....they will win the West easily next year....... That young team will not be denied next season.
I hear you...but Westbrook needs to make better court decisions...a good point guard is priceless...They won't win a "ship" if Westbrook don't PLAY the point (such as being the court general and not so much focusing on scoring as much)

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
That's not his game and the success of that team rides on the success of Westbrook. Durant will ultimately get his and Westbrook played pretty great during the finals. The one who needed to step up wasn't Westbrook, it had to be Durant and Harden...... Durant needed to get into that mode and demand the ball. I understand he's not a true PG, but he never really played that position according to the actual job description.

Durant's been extremely guilty of not trying hard enough to fight through to get the ball. He needs to be more assertive on offense, even though he's a great scorer....in clutch situations and in the playoffs (when the game slows down considerably), he needs to fight harder to get the ball. When Westbrook sees that Durant or anyone else for that matter is not getting open, he has to make a choice, and luckily for OKC, he has the ability to score a lot of points.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I understand he plays out of control...but if you watch the team closely, at times they're not doing anything to get to the ball......so Westbrook has 8-7 seconds to do something, and he's at the top of the key, and sometimes he has to force the issue.... I'm not a Westbrook homer, but I noticed this is the case a lot more times than many think.

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
That's not his game and the success of that team rides on the success of Westbrook. Durant will ultimately get his and Westbrook played pretty great during the finals. The one who needed to step up wasn't Westbrook, it had to be Durant and Harden...... Durant needed to get into that mode and demand the ball. I understand he's not a true PG, but he never really played that position according to the actual job description.

Durant's been extremely guilty of not trying hard enough to fight through to get the ball. He needs to be more assertive on offense, even though he's a great scorer....in clutch situations and in the playoffs (when the game slows down considerably), he needs to fight harder to get the ball. When Westbrook sees that Durant or anyone else for that matter is not getting open, he has to make a choice, and luckily for OKC, he has the ability to score a lot of points.
Durant was in foul trouble for the whole series. If he stays out of foul trouble, he'd have the opportunity to be more aggressive.

The thunder's game does flow better when westbrook is looking to shoot first though. Dont know why it works, but it does.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
It doesn't matter...Miami is going to be the team to beat with the addition of Ray Allen. I just hope he fits well with "the big three".

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 220
The thunder's game does flow better when westbrook is looking to shoot first though. Dont know why it works, but it does.
well they need to move him over to shooting guard and get a "legitimate" point guard to "run" the offense. Don't know the details on his contract...but Ty Lawson would be the perfect fit.