Soundclick

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Actually, there are programs where you can record anything that comes out of your speakers and then save them as mp3s or wav or whatever. I have such a program that I use to record music from rhapsody. LMAO!

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
All my beats on Soundclick would result in alot of good, but also alot of wack beats.

I like to keep the "creme a la creme" and have about 10 beats which I change on occasion.

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
Anubis-Ra said:
Sometimes people jack beats on there, or so I've heard.

Yeap. That's one of the reason why I took most of my beats down. Cuz some cats I know were jack'n my shit without askin me. Now I just do voice overs on most of them or just upload a loop and not the whole thing.

Daymo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I tried to load a remix I did of Ain't Hard To Tell onto Soundclick but they kicked it off because they said I didn't have the rights to it. I've noticed other people have remixes on Soundclick though - that they almost certainly do not have the rights to.

How do you guys stop people from jacking your beats then? It's a damn shame people feel the need to do that shit! Sites like Soundclick can help give creative guys like ourselves a forum to get our music heard yet a lot of us are apprehensive of doing it in case some dude bites our shit!

Cheers
Daymo

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Frankly, I dont mind a nobody jacking my beats... if the guy lives in Whitehorse or Murdockville, it's not like I care, cuz, anyways, the sound quality wont be top notch... If the MC makes so much money that I do hear one of my beats with someone that didn't bought my beat, then that's extra doe for me!!!! That's what a copyright is for... to sue anyone who think he can make money out of my beats...

members online