Sometimes I hate living in Edmonton, London.

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
I know mate kids these days are mental, i thought all this stabbing shit was starting to die out but seems like a new generation of idiots are bringing it back. Its cos there all cowards, they dont want to risk losing a fight.
I didnt know you lived in edmonton, i used to play footy there when i was little your not that far from me.

I know mate kids these days are mental, i thought all this stabbing shit was starting to die out but seems like a new generation of idiots are bringing it back. Its cos there all cowards, they dont want to risk losing a fight.
I didnt know you lived in edmonton, i used to play footy there when i was little your not that far from me.

I thought you were up in Birmingham.
But yeah you're right. The only reason kids carry a knife is because they are scared of losing a fight. Same reason they have pitbulls, staffs and mastiffs.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
So whats the answer? Do you get in where you fit in? Do you try to reach out to these kids to help them and educate them, or do you kinda just throw your hands up and say it is what it is?

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
knives? pls, gimme a break... come to NYC... knives? ok.
as a matter a fact, go to the Middle East, where 6-8 yr olds build AKs, and carry 9s on their hip.

da relic
Yeah but those knives should be used to eat crumpets with tea, such a shame....

I thought you were up in Birmingham
I go uni there but live in hertfordshire, just outside london.

Seven

ill o.g.
Yeah but those knives should be used to eat crumpets with tea, such a shame....

I go uni there but live in hertfordshire, just outside london.

Im in Hemel, where u mate?

and slik da relic, knives kill ppl too .... doesnt have to have guns everywhere to be a dangerous place...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Im in Hemel, where u mate?

and slik da relic, knives kill ppl too .... doesnt have to have guns everywhere to be a dangerous place...

A dude with a knife can be fought, cant fight a guy with a gun 10 feet away... I'd imagine its hard to run too (Sarcasm).

Seven

ill o.g.
A dude with a knife can be fought, cant fight a guy with a gun 10 feet away... I'd imagine its hard to run too (Sarcasm).

of course they can be fought... but id guess the majority of the time if u fought a guy with a knife ur gonna come out worse lol im not saying knives are worse or anything, we have gun crime too... just saying they are dangerous and kill aswell.

and when u have pretty much everyone carrying knives and in most places (thats not exaggerating)... its not safe, especially with these dumb arse wannabe gangsta kids.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
of course they can be fought... but id guess the majority of the time if u fought a guy with a knife ur gonna come out worse lol im not saying knives are worse or anything, we have gun crime too... just saying they are dangerous and kill aswell.

and when u have pretty much everyone carrying knives and in most places (thats not exaggerating)... its not safe, especially with these dumb arse wannabe gangsta kids.

Yea its all dangerous, I was just sayin between the two, Its way easier to kill by pulling a trigger than it is to kill by getting close to someone and putting energy in piercing skin repeatedly. You can accidently shoot someone, little kids have found guns and its happened way too often, how many people have fallen on a knife and been killed? as apposed to gun deaths? Theres a reason you dont bring knives to gun fights.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
its not safe, especially with these dumb arse wannabe gangsta kids.
sorry my fellow Euros.. i didnt mean to be kinda cold on the knife thing... but we do agree on one thing... them damn wannabe gangsta kids is worldwide!!!

da relic