Someone sent me this vid on youtube, i think shes pretty dope with it.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah her style is very busta rhymes inspired for sure. Good ish though, I think she she throw a few more variations in her timing just to break up the flow but other than that, shes dope.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I have to say, this is better and this chick lives just down the street from me

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khCokQt--l4&feature=channel_video_title"]‪Look At Me Now - Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes (Cover by @KarminMusic)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Jeez haha their both dope.

Dream, I gotta say I like hers more than the original. lol

P

Prophet D

I had already seen the second video before i seen this thread.

The first vid was off the hook she was goin ham!

I would have to say that i like the first one better because it seems to me that she was the composer of the lyrics she was spitting.

The second girl had better delivery, but the first girl was just all there wit it otherwise.

Nice post!!

Edit: The first girls beat was straight raw!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
OMG, both of these videos are horrible. Especially the 2nd one, she sounds like she's on speed. I know all you guys are creaming over this stuff but I really hate it. I know it's the "busta" style and that's fine, but some people think fast rapping over whatever is amazing, especially if it's a girl. What's next? A girl playing spoons will get 3 million YouTube hits? Probably.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
What's next? A girl playing spoons will get 3 million YouTube hits? Probably.

Actually....fade.. you're alittle late on that one lol

Hip Hop is a damn sausage fest, if chicks want to rap more and faster, I dont care. Im just glad a woman is in the building haha

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Fade....sounds like you tried to holla @ them via youtube and they turned you down.

Such a hater... sheesh.

ROFLMAO @ the 2nd chick rapping...... She got some really good breath control.....some thing a lot of rappers DON'T have....

Maybe she has to hold her breath when she's taking the big one..lmao..

2Good...you should make beats for shorty......in exchange for dat ass....

Hip Hop is a damn sausage fest, if chicks want to rap more and faster, I dont care. Im just glad a woman is in the building haha

Fuck yeah, we need some females in the game. Salt & Peppa and Mc Lyte just aint doing anything these days, lol.

Maybe she has to hold her breath when she's taking the big one..lmao..

LMAO!!!

Id do them both, for beats or for no beats.