Somebody has a death wish...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Yup this is why only seven people have been allowed to come to my studio its a real shrt ass list to go down..
Motherfucker tried to drive a truck through my garage to get in.

Which reminds me, anyone know of good security cameras that wont break the bank??

Attachments

• 110510_122710.jpg
    110510_122710.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 110510_122725.jpg
    110510_122725.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 110510_130416.jpg
    110510_130416.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 99

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Holy shit! WTF. Didn't your neighbors see/hear anything?

Amazingly no, and they are out always and the nosey type, most of us are,Shit I am I WOULD have hard this next door, so its like the world blinked and in the moment this shit happened.

They had an oceans eleven sense of timing which lets me know it aint random and that I am being cased.

Seriously though ? To send a message? If I KNEW who it was ? They would just vanish...
That was REALLY stupid..
Its a matter of time... I think it was canadian mercinaries Fade sent here though.

Yall know Im like super hyper observant right now though right ? lol

DTA.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Thats crazy. Unfortunately, you prob know the people that did this. or you've seen them

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Then again, who the fuck drives a truck through the garage?? Even to get in. Any idea what time of day this was?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
LMAO! Im wondering if they thought the garage door would just fall down? If so, thats a start, it was definitely someone that has NEVER had a garage door!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
lol Im thinking there may have been some drunken-ness involved

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
I know they were watchin the spot, Had to know, my neighborhood is nosey as hell and my house is like 24-7 people in it , and they got it early when everthing was slippin on a Tues 911 like.. i mean Oceans 11 almost in the timning, but they didnt expect the protection, which was just re enforced lol
Good try .. No mas. lol

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
yeah i know, he gave it away shooting the bin laden print on us traffic sign lol His vids are fun though, check dual wield AA12 lol.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
You definitely know who did it...or know someone who told someone to do it....

If the timing was that perfect, then they've definitely done their homework on you...

I don't know if gun laws there are like they are here in FL, but I'd definitely consider a "biscuit".

Alarms as well...maybe even a silent alarm....this way when the security co calls you and you're almost home...you can greet them with hollow points.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Must be someone you know. Maybe it's some baby-mama-drama? Any women you pissed off lately? Maybe it was just someone looking to fuck up your garage door. If I wanted to break in and steal your gear, I'd be looking for a window in the back, not king kong your door!

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
damn. what side of town are you on? i'm in south charlotte, off tyvola. definitely looks like someone you know...or that knows you.

alarms are good, but not for garages. they always malfunction when on a garage door due to the safety sensor that prevents the door from closing down when someone is under it.

i see that you have cpi. they're responsive as fuck. all i can say is keep your eyes open, and just make sure that they don't get inside the actual house. i have cpi as well, and i use the alarm as notification to wake up and pull out the pistol.