So Lamar Odom goes to Dallas then does nothing

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya but do you remember why he was sent to Dallas? I can't remember. Probably being with a Kardashian is what's screwing up his head.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Weird. I thought Odom was doing well in LA all this time, I guess he sucked there too. Funny how this started around the time he got married?!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Lamar would have some good games but he hasn't been consistent in a long time...plus Kobe took a lot of pressure off him and Dereck Fisher.

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Lamar would have some good games but he hasn't been consistent in a long time...plus Kobe took a lot of pressure off him and Dereck Fisher.

that's his game though. he's been more comfortable coming off the bench for a long time now. i wouldn't build a team around him, but he can run the 2nd squad. i just think that LA getting rid of him messed his head up. i know kobe was upset by that too. i think that kobe was more upset about odom being traded than he was about fisher. and him and fisher started together with LA.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
hahaha, Fisher and Odom used to piss me off constantly. I think the only plus with Odom was he could switch from forward to guard...and yeah Kobe was pissed but Kobe is a basketball player, he has nothing to do with decision to get rid of Odom. Getting the 2012 number one draft pick from Dallas was a great move imo. I'm willing to bet they've already scouted the class and have their minds set on someone. Breaking up friendships will always be tough but at the end of the day, it was just a business move. =)

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
a business move no doubt. i completely understand why they did it. i've been a laker fan since the showtime days with magic, worthy, jabbar, scott, cooper, and rambis. LOL! all the way up through now. they know that kobe has lost a step, and they're trying to get them one more before he's done. if bynum would stay healthy and shut the hell up, he would be a nice addition, but i don't see him being there much longer.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yall crazy....yes Odom is not a player you build a team around....

But in LA, that dude was awesome, that dude is the reason why they won a ring, he stretched the floor with his ability to shoot and made big men pay dearly for trying to guard the dude straight up...the guy was awesome for the Lake show...the lakers traded him because he...with the exception of Kobe, is expendable.

Dude got paid 9 mil to ride the bench...now your boy Cuban deactivated him for the remainder of the season...Cuban don't play that shit.....They'll take their losses and release the dude....

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Weird. I thought Odom was doing well in LA all this time, I guess he sucked there too. Funny how this started around the time he got married?!

Since he married Khloe he's won two championships, played on a USA championship team and won a six man of the year award..................but Lamar lets his emotions effect his gameplay. He's been unstable nba player since he declared for the NBA draft

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah...Odom was a catalyst in the Lakers winning the championship...provided energy and another starter who could come off the bench...Odom could've started on any other team at that point....

He's been a little off emotionally, but not as crazy as "Metta World Peace" aka Ron Artest....

nobodyelse

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 10
Smh

I knew 2 things when he married Khloe Kardashian, One he had problems with his eyes & two he had some serious issues with his eyes. lol