So, I got home from work and the police were everywhere.

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...
I walk up the stairs to my flat to find that the reason the police were everywhere is because my next door neighbour is dead and has been for at least a couple of months!!!
I did smell the bad smell. but it came and went, so I assumed he just kept his smelly bins by the door and then eventually took them out, but NO!!, hes been laying there decomposing for all that time. I really feel guilty now for coming out of my flat tutting and moaning about the smell, and why he didnt take his bins out more often.
I feel like a cunt.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Oh SHIT! You did it, didn't you? That's why we haven't seen you on here in a while, you've been going around offing your neighbors.

Did the cops talk to you? You didn't mention IllMuzik, did you? Because you should have. It would bring lots of attention to the site!

But seriously, that's fucked up. How old was the guy? What did he die of?

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Whoa, that's fucked up dude. Sad to hear though, didn't have anyone care enough to visit?

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Whoa, that's fucked up dude. Sad to hear though, didn't have anyone care enough to visit?

Sadley thats how we are these days, know one really talks to their neighbors to get to know them like that anymore. You can live next door to someone for 10+ years and barley say as much as "hi" every now and then, but thats about it.

He was a bit of a loner and he was a heavy drinker. My friend said two weeks ago, "That guy is dead, thats the smell of a dead body", i was like "nah man, its just his rubbish because the smell goes away", how wrong could i have been.
I do feel a bit guilty but certainly not scarred for life, lmao.
To think ive been breathing dead man atoms for the last couple months.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
He was a bit of a loner and he was a heavy drinker. My friend said two weeks ago, "That guy is dead, thats the smell of a dead body", i was like "nah man, its just his rubbish because the smell goes away", how wrong could i have been.
I do feel a bit guilty but certainly not scarred for life, lmao.
To think ive been breathing dead man atoms for the last couple months.

lol, God you have put too much thought into that..
Shit, think about the next people they move in there!