SO, how will you rep Illmuzik? Are we truly Fam?

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
just a question, because i saw how everyone resp[onded to nas2000xl and his accident.

so, if you were to blow, how would you rep illmuzik?

me personally, i would like to tour some spots where Illmuzik heads are located, and actually hook up and chill in person. i am seriously going to make a trip to chico this summer and chill with DeuceMade for a minute. i got a brother in C.Y.A and a brother in a Group Home, both in Sacramento which is like 2 hours away, so it would serve another purpose as well, but ima kick it with Steez while i am there.

basically, if/when i start to blow (its GOING TO HAPPEN) i'm going to seriously rep to the fullest, promoting the site and its members every chance i get. i plan on making it known who i am down with, because i dont exactly have any crew affiliations, and you are the gus i am learning with, getting my props and criticism from, and B.S'in with on a regular basis.

i just think its dope how different we all- there seems to be someone from eevry possible perspective, background and style here and everyone is down with the others.

although i am not a fan of everyone's music- lets take TheMucka for example- what he makes isnt my style at all and not what i would buy, but (dude has kinda neglected us the last 6 months, but he's still an Illmuzik dude i suspect) i have serious respect for what he does and his dedication, insight and what he has shared here.

i have come to appreciate the people behind the boards and kind of seen who and what they are away from hip hop- and that makes me cool with the people, not the artists, and so i can then support the artist. that making any sense?
anyways, i got to go- the time is out at this stupid internet cafe. peace.

COLD

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I been repp'n illmuzik.....

I purchased 4 of the Illmuzik CDs and I'm still waiting to get them...if you other monkey's would get it together and support it, maybe it will come out already.

When I get done goofing around, I'll post up a page of artist reviews on my own perosnal site so if other people come to my page, there will be links to other artist music, especially cats from here at Illmuzik.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Word tha fuck up!! I live here man, why wouldnt i give props to tha people who helped me build!?....This place isnt just a internet forum to me, its a constructive workshop where u can get answers to virtuallu anything u want...Thats fucking awsome in my opinion....Plus, can anyone say NETWORK???...This place has linked me up with so many cats its rediculous...!!! - Without a doubt i would give props.

And Truth homie, lookin foward to yer trip up here man....Jus remind me when ur on yer way over - Well jus chill and do tha music thing most likely, but regardless itl be cool to jus kick it with someone from tha site.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
So who's gonna be the first to get a illmuzik tat??

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
best put that tattoo on yer dick, in case you bust a nut or a bitch is suckin it, so the whole fam will have an orgasm..

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
What An Idea!

RigorMortis said:
best put that tattoo on yer dick, in case you bust a nut or a bitch is suckin it, so the whole fam will have an orgasm..

LOL :laugh: :lol: :clown:

that's what i call: Brilliant Initiative & Proper Promotion :lick: :nanner:

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
lol. But what if you get kicked in the pills?

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
at all times wear a crotch protector heheheh

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
i shud have an award for biggest cheapskate... i never give u any money cos i'm only sixteen and i don't have a bank account or nuttin... sorry about that... but i be reppin illmuzik to the death Faaareaalllzzzz....

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yo For Real....this Site Helped Me Out With Madddddddddddd Shit..since The Beginning Any Questions I Had Were Answered By The Illmuzik Fam.........i Will Blow One Day, And Give Shouts The Illmuzik.com.no Doubt...........i'm Freinds With Jojo Pellegrino......a Sickkkkkkkkk Undergound Shao-lin/wu Affiliate.............and I'm Tryin To Produce Some Of His Shit.....he Works With Preimer N Dre, N Just About Everyone Out There....one I Produce Him I Will Blow And Give A Shout To Illmuzik...........one Day.........................keep Bangin

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Ima try to get the mc's here a spot somewhere on my album or mixtapes so if my name is big enough they can blow up too, I was also thinkin about tryna get the producers spots on an album or at least make sure the a n r sits and listens to the whole thing instead of just the first 3 secondsm basically whateva I can do

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
i just want to say thanks for the help and the support i know once i get my name out there and i am on the basement and mtv and geting a grammy for best producer and #1 r&b singer, i am going to thank god and illmuzik i am going to rep it so hard yall going to have to turn down some folks from joining the site.

this site is like a diamond in the ruff to me. i am never going to forget this site and get cocky, i know once i get big i am going to keep coming here cause it might be some kid like me very hungry to make beats and i am going to give him or her the same knowlege i got from yall and on my own.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Even tho I haven't been a member long, interact much or post much I still rep illmuzik.com by tellin peeple come here when they need advice about music etc. Also I bigged this site up and bigged up fade when I was djing on downshift radio.com on tuesday. They gonna show it again tonite(friday) @ 10 pm eastern time (usa). Wish I can participate more with you guys but I can't get high speed net where I live (IN THE FUCKIN MIDDLE OF BROOKLYN WTF!!!!!!) So I mostly post and check from my sidekick (no flash and can't d/l or stream audio on it tho).
BUT THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE HELP YALL HAVE GIVEN ME.
Also did any of the NYC peeple in here see my REMIX HOTEL thread. You don't wanna miss it.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
I will definitly rep ILLMUZik to the fulliest when i blow(not gonna even say if becuz i will blow).....I mean this is the first site i goto when i log on and the last when i log off...i mite of even given up on producin if it wasnt for the inspiration and helpful hints i get from this site.....this site will go rite after God(not the one on this site the one in the bible)and my family in my thank u credits in the back of my album

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
yo....

Can i put an ILLMUZIK logo on flyers promoting hip hop nights in the UK fade...?

that will get more traffic fo sure, hence more xpo....

peace...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Not speaking for Fade, since obviously im not him or on tha staff, but from previous posts - it seems like Fades content w/ letting tha hiphop population find illmuzik cuz they searched for it rather than were jus told about it cuz he's always saying he doesnt want a bunch of dumbass' up in tha site congesting tha place with mindless posts.

BlackSox

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
DueceMade Ent it seems like Fades content w/ letting tha hiphop population find illmuzik cuz they searched for it rather than were jus told about it cuz he's always saying he doesnt want a bunch of dumbass' up in tha site congesting tha place with mindless posts.[/QUOTE said:
EXACTLY!!!

I am lucky to have found this site. I came from the star trak beat forum, where everyone posted, then replyed 10 times asking for reviews because no one would give them. I hate that, and I dont want it here AT ALL.

When i blow, I will give shout outs all day about you guys, like for my MTV award speach for producer of the year, i'll say " Id like to thank my family, God, all the guys at ILL, you guys are awesome,....blah blah"

Not gonna give the exact link, that would bring in thousands of idiots.

my .02cents

Silas
TheBlackSox

orpheus

Cook Classics
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 39
i only been on here few days but i already had a bunch of questions answered. I'm just startin out, but i'm buildin my own site for my work and some of my homies. can i set up links to illmuzik on it? i need any sort of clearance or any shit like that? I got no idea about that really. anybody mind if i link their sites to mine either? let me know. the site is in the works

members online