Sleep..

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
How much sleep do you guys get a night?

I come on around this time and everyone is gone...LOL....

I sleep usually about 4-5 hours a night...

When I get home from work, I go straight to the beats.....

Anyone sleep more/less than that? I'm curious...being that we are into music and want to make $ (or more $ if you are already making $ doing it)...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Anything from 0-5. It used to be 4-8 but these days I cant sleep even when I try lol. My girl and mom even staged a lil' mini-intervention lol.

I teach music from 4-7, chill 8-9 and from 9pm-8am I'm writting/making beats, while on twitter/gmail/internet. The rest is chores, sleep, travel, food etc

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I'm usually in bed at about 10 and up at about 5:30. So usually 7-8 hours.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
damn, you 4-6 hours of sleep per night guys are killing yourselves...thats not good for you at all. I'm sure you all know that but still, just saying...

i'll get 7-9 hours and a power nap at some point.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
In bed by 11 or midnight wake up at 6:30am on weekdays. Midnight to 8:30am weekends with a afternoon nap.

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Same here, even when I had a 9-5 I go could to bed around 3, get up at 7:30 or 8 drink a rockstar then go to work.

Now my schedule's a lot more flexible which means I can go to bed pretty much whenever I want.

I have severe insomnia, so every night is different. But as of late (the week) I have been getting 6-7 and that's HUGE for me!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
I have severe insomnia, so every night is different. But as of late (the week) I have been getting 6-7 and that's HUGE for me!

Noooo the guy below has severe insomnia!!! He even made a hot ass video & song about it...lol (which happens to be one of my favorites...) DOX, you should post it back up in this thread.

Anything from 0-5. It used to be 4-8 but these days I cant sleep even when I try lol. My girl and mom even staged a lil' mini-intervention lol.

I teach music from 4-7, chill 8-9 and from 9pm-8am I'm writting/making beats, while on twitter/gmail/internet. The rest is chores, sleep, travel, food etc

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Usually I get around 7-8 hours, sometimes only 6. If I get less than 6, I'm fucked. I don't mind as long as I don't have to go anywhere important though.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I won't even touch that...but don't let Ex, Relic or Sucio see it...lol

Too late.

But since you already mentioned ^^ I will leave it alone. The shock value has been destroyed.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Noooo the guy below has severe insomnia!!! He even made a hot ass video & song about it...lol (which happens to be one of my favorites...) DOX, you should post it back up in this thread.

hahaha Thanks Dac. I never posted it here.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
ever since i finished school my insomnia is so bad. if i fall asleep by 6am im lucky. if i get 4 hours of solid sleep i thank the gods.