Sitting here with producer Sony Digital

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Nah its being recorded, I don't like some of thesE acts but others are ok, been chattin it up with one of the coast to coast mixtape Co owners or something, out here turning every one on to ill.
Not much Carolina acts tho, lots of atl even some cats from buffalo, baton rouge ,miami and stuff. We really should do IllMuzik conventions shit would sound sound much better .lol

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
The impressive acts were from Miami , lots of talent and very polished.
I dropped the ill name on everyone, some cool networking went on, but as is usual in this market NO ONE from the hometown showed, whats fucked up is that it was sponsered by the only radio show that actual plays local talent like I do on Carolina Cuts (my idea first btw).
SO dude whos show it is is REALLY pissed.
I think I saw that moment in which a cool radio DJ turns into what people claim is an asshole because he charges when he didnt used to , this evening. lol
Anyway it was pretty ok overall.
Ill see what pans out, the good thing is that many people I didnt know seemed to think they were already follwong this site on twitter or seemed to have heard about this site or my show.

So all in all it was cool.
Ill post pics and vids soon as I can. Thanks for putting up with my jumbled mess of texts earlier lol.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Oh as a final note, there was this question and answer session with Sony and his manager, I asked the usual "what do you use more hardware or software and whats your favorite tool of either?" as is illmuzik fashion to ask.
He uses FL of course, everyone seems to.I should just say fuck it and make the switch.
Funny tho that he called hardware old school and professed to know nothing about it. lol
The second thing I asked was VERY this forum though.

I waited till he stepped up to me in a spare moment gave dap, and I asked him "Dude I am not the one who can do it, but what are you doing as far as making sure the money you are making now is invested for long term returns? I mean, as you know music money is THE most unreliable money,"
(at this point another small crowd stated to form and started listeing and I felt uncomfortable so I went ahead and finished with)
"so I dont know what your doing with it, but just buying cars and jewels and houses is simply pissing it away, all that instantly looses all its value, you want to make sure that you are still getting big returns 20 years from now when music money isnt there at all, so you may want to look into some sort of financial management".

Well I think I could have made a friend for life right there and then, he asked me if thats something I did ,I dont and Im honest so I said no but that he ought to find someone if he wanted to hold onto it.
lolSo he asked me if I knew anyone. NOW the truth is I prolly do but not off the top of my head I said well if I can get some contact info Ill forward you what I can find out.
At this point there were too many other people literally in our faces, so I said look try and get me some contact info , but dont forget what I said. lol
Later he found me and said he wouldnt forget it , they bounced and we were interviewing everybody but I beleive (and sincerely hope) that I may have helped plant that seed that he will hopefully do something smart with whatever he gets.
Hes a cool dude.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Sounds like an interesting night, good networking. Did anyone interview YOU? That would have been good, but still, glad you represented.