Showcase - September 26 - October 2, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
@tomkillsjerry beats dope bro. I would say maybe bring the hats down a little bit. Good work bro.

@RMG I dont really know what to say about this lol. I would definitely work on ur drum tho.

@Skemez.518 I like this beat bro. You could probably bring the vol. dwn on the tone a bit to make it blend smoother, but dope beat overall.

@anarchos This shits very spacey and I dig that. The whole beat seems super low (volume wise). Nice beat tho

Here is a new one. Let me know what y'all think.

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
gunz for hire ... i like vibe of the beat with the bells and shit, love thesse electronic sounds....yo that whole build up lead to 2:09 was dope asf...turnt up and i like it!...sounds like a dope video game intro...

dark grime ... man what a great start to a beat...if only those wobble effect you used was just timed better... like a slight offset to make it wave just right....i like this beat i wish there was more of a diffent snare pattern through out the beat, seems to be the same pattern through the whole beat...not bad it could use some pauses maybe and a few drops here and there

9.24.16... i like the piano keys right away...this has already got me rapping over it...cuz these drums at this tempo goes well with my style...im sure some people will say stuff like you need to change it up or add more chord progression or all this technical stuff...my only comment is maybe to EQ the keys a bit cuz the lows are humming very loudly against the kick in this beat...i like this beat alot its simple but captures your attention...

until the drugs do us apart ... dope intro so far...i love the ambiance to it, so far my favorite beat ive heard so far...the drums you chose are dope this shit sound like some kendrick lamar type shit...yup this i going on my like list on soundcloud my friend! good job i like wierd vibe hip hop shit like this! this sounds track ready!

slide inside ... funny title name lol... this is beautiful...what i mean i love the music in this...if the drums were to be turned off, i would love to listen to this music in my car on a long drive or something...i love the perfect mix of the aggressive drum patterns to this soul soothing melodic instrumentation...good job my friend...wished it was 15 minutes long cuz id play this music during business meetings and shit lol

dope job everyone i havent heard a beat i didnt like...heres a beat i made this week...

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

W

wafflelover1492

@tomkillsjerry The beat is pretty dope and the build up was on point bro!

@RMG The beat is pretty dark and could work well with some rapper on the beat. Keep it up!

@Skemez.518 Lowkey wanted to freestyle over this beat. Lmao Pretty good job dude! Reminds me of an Al Shux beat almost.

@anarchos Has a low-key Flume vibe but I dig the originality in the beat. Especially with the use of the vocals. Good work dude!

@NONONSENSEBEATS I dig the vibe on here. All I can say is that it would be nice to add a little more instrumentation to make it more dynamic. I am not sure on what it may be but I have a gut feeling it's missing something. That's just me tho, it's a pretty chill beat.

Probably should of tagged everyone in one post like a smart person but ey, I guess everyone gets a darwin award at some point in their life.
I recently remixed a track and would like to have you guys thoughts on it.
The whole instrumental in it is from me.
If anyone wants to collaborate in the future with me also, I use FL Studio.

Last edited by a moderator:

DamskiDam

Would be great to get some feedback

Sorry for the delayed Feedback, I was too tired yesterday, Im happy that I got my track uploaded.

@Skemez.518 : I like it! Maybe the drum and the bass should be a bit louder. The openhat seems a bit to loud, the shake a bit to quiet. Are you have to vary the drums and the melody if you'll make a longer version of this track. Maybe a few drum breaks would help out.

@anarchos : (only drugs..) Dope. I love that old school Wu Style drums. I hear reakowon and inspectah rocking that track

@NONONSENSEBEATS : I listend to it twice. Great contrast between the crazy drum and the relaxed flute melody. Very harmonic. a lot of 90s Rappers came to my mind that would sound great on that track.

@Chef M!KE DB : I love crazy beats and this one is crazy. Maybe to noisy at some moments.

@ap13kbeats : Drums are awesome, very creativ. Great track

@44Beatzz : Geiler Track! The only thing that I think is missing is something in the midfreq range.
And I would love to hear a retrigger effect on that choir.

@tomkillsjerry : Great I like that mysterious atmosphere. Getting a bit too loud before the drop imo

Last edited:

808 LXRD

Battle Points: 17
Drake Type Beat- Nights in The 6 (prod. 808 LXRD)

Hard Asian x Egyptian Trap Beat (prod. 808 LXRD)

Enjoy!! Subscribe and comment!

LbrT

Whats up fellas. I just posted this yesterday but i think i got in too late for any feed back. So sorry for the re-post. Tell me what ya think..

I like the drums on your track. I can't say I'm a big fan of the piano sound as it sounds a little too much like a preset. I think with little tweaks to customize the sound your song can be a banger !

@tomkillsjerry Nice ambient feel to it. I digged the drop. I would personally make the intro shorther though.
@RMG No punch in the drums and I did'nt like the effects.
@Skemez.518 Definitly something worth working on imo.

My newest beat:

Great drums. Simple yet very effective. I don't particularly like the bass, it clashes with the kick (maybe add sidechain compression?) and it's a little too present in the mix. The vocal samples are on point

Probably should of tagged everyone in one post like a smart person but ey, I guess everyone gets a darwin award at some point in their life.
I recently remixed a track and would like to have you guys thoughts on it.
The whole instrumental in it is from me.
If anyone wants to collaborate in the future with me also, I use FL Studio.

digging the lo-fi vibe man, this is dope

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online