Showcase SHOWCASE: September 22-29, 2024

I made this a few days ago. Remix of The Alchemist ft Havoc 'Scientology'.

Sometimes a little chop is so fucking dope on loop that you have to do hardly anything to it. Really love the little beat drop outs, this loop kicks arse. Vocal fits perfectly.

Here guys. I dont know what to think of this beat but it got something aahhh hell check it out and have fun thanks for your time !..
Very experimental type beat, in some parts the dissonance of the combined samples is too much, too much frequency clash, in other parts the dissonance can sound quite good. This has more of a sci fi movie soundtrack type feel, Imagine, if you will, a scene. Its 2065, you are in some hi tech strip club and somebody spiked your drink with some fucked up new mind bending synthetic drug. This is the soundtrack for that scene.

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 152
Very experimental type beat, in some parts the dissonance of the combined samples is too much, too much frequency clash, in other parts the dissonance can sound quite good. This has more of a sci fi movie soundtrack type feel, Imagine, if you will, a scene. Its 2065, you are in some hi tech strip club and somebody spiked your drink with some fucked up new mind bending synthetic drug. This is the soundtrack for that scene.
Yeah it felt like Sci-fi too turning all them knobs looked like i was controlling a spaceshuttle. XD