Showcase - September 12-18, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriKRaps

Whats life without hip-hop?
Battle Points: 4
@tomkillsjerry In the first one the snares werent really fiting and later the drum get lost in the melodies, but it still is pretty dope. the second one was pretty good to. Also, tom will never kill jerry, its a kids show, its not possible :p .

since im not able to get any feedback on the flip this section ill post my beat here:

saaid

PurpleCrow
@TriKRaps hey like the into and the drums. the general melody not really my flavor but i guess overall its not too bad.

hers my latest (not mixed)

Last edited:

Dob

Battle Points: 10
@tomkillsjerry Overall it was well. But for me there's too much building up in these beats. A bit repetitive, but still enjoyed it!
@TriKRaps I'm liking the Piano, also the voices u threw in where pretty nice.
@saaid It's not my style but i liked it. I had the feeling something is missing. (Maybe the mastering :p )

Made some Jazzy stuff again. Peace lads

BlancoBeatz

Chiefer Sutherland
@tomkillsjerry In the first one the snares werent really fiting and later the drum get lost in the melodies, but it still is pretty dope. the second one was pretty good to. Also, tom will never kill jerry, its a kids show, its not possible :p .

since im not able to get any feedback on the flip this section ill post my beat here:

@tomkillsjerry Overall it was well. But for me there's too much building up in these beats. A bit repetitive, but still enjoyed it!
@TriKRaps I'm liking the Piano, also the voices u threw in where pretty nice.
@saaid It's not my style but i liked it. I had the feeling something is missing. (Maybe the mastering :p )

Made some Jazzy stuff again. Peace lads

@TriKRaps that was dope bro liked the way you used that sample dont have to much bad to say about it bro

@dub shit was dope bro really fucks with it

DeCrescendo

Battle Points: 20
Hi everyone! Not been on here in a while. Here's my feedback for the showcase so far:

@tomkillsjerry (new nightmare)Really good beat. Got a UK grime feel. Would love to hear it with some vocals over the top. Mix on point!

your disease - I prefer the first beat. Not sure about the bass drums that come in around 1.23. Actually.... the second half of this beat is dope! Maybe need some subtle synths earlier on in the beat as a preview of things to come late in the beat!

@TriKRaps Good beat. Mix could be a bit cleaner. I think that the bass could go a bit louder and the beat would benefit from another section. As the beat finishes it sounds like its going to go in another direction which would improve it.

@Dob Real smooth beat! My favourite one so far. Could listen to that style of beat for hours. Very chilled. Good work. Ill check out some of your other stuff on SC later.

@WalterxBlanco Real polished beat and drums are on point!

Here is my beat for this week: Its an Andre 3000 acapella Ive been playing with. Let me know what you think:-

Last edited:

Skemez.518

Beatmaker
@TriKRaps i feel the same way about my posts in sample flips. Feel like sharing here in showcase gets more response.
But as for my feedback..
@tomkillsjerry the way that lead comes in on the first track was nice. The melody of it had me feel like maybe a note was off after listening. Your second one got better to me when the switch up hit around 1:23
@TriKRaps i like the flip man. I like ya drum pattern and ya chops is smooth
@saaid not really my kind of track but i have nothing bad to say. Sounds kind of video game-ish but sonically good.
@Dob i like that old jazz vibe. Don't hear it too often
@WalterxBlanco another nice one. Kind of track i would like a mc like common on
@DeCrescendo blend is dope. Nice work

This beat here was dropped over in sample flips but like Trik said didn't get feedback so i figure why not showcase it here for yall in here. Hope u like

Ben Malick

Battle Points: 5
www.soundclick.com/BenMalick
NEW NAME.jpg
200MARKET.jpg
200MARKET.jpg

BeatSN

Battle Points: 8
@tomkillsjerry the bass is killin it ! hook is nice man i like that. ( new nightmare )
@TriKRaps i like this sample beat. nice !
@saaid smooth feeling nice type, nice mastering !
@Skemez.518 man, like your beat, like your vocals !! really nice beat !

Here´s my Beat, i didn´t get any feedback about it, hope you´ll enjoy.

Skemez.518

Beatmaker
@tomkillsjerry the bass is killin it ! hook is nice man i like that. ( new nightmare )
@TriKRaps i like this sample beat. nice !
@saaid smooth feeling nice type, nice mastering !
@Skemez.518 man, like your beat, like your vocals !! really nice beat !

Here´s my Beat, i didn´t get any feedback about it, hope you´ll enjoy.

@BeatSN sonically nice. All sounds blended together well. Wasn't a big fan of the vocal however. But nothing major. Overall nice beat. And thanks for your feedback on my beat too

RMG

Im learning to produce grime could i have some feedback and advice on this track im working on please? Its quite shit and basic atm any feedback will be appreicated good or bad
smile3.gif
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online