Showcase - September 11-17, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been listening to Future recently, my goal was to create something with more convetional sound and arrangement. Let me know how that sounds. Cheers!

Reactions: Joe
Hey guys new to this forum and new to music produktion in general. Just posted my third beat online and its a remake of winter song by sara bareilles. Would love some feedback.

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to say that I'm Dylan and I'm a 19-year-old producer out of Washington State. I've been producing for about 3-4 years now and I finally started joining community forums like this one (which S/O to OGBama for showing this place to me) and Future Producers.

With that being said, here is a beat that I recently released called "suicide doors."

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and I will ultimately give feedback in return.

Enjoy and thanks for having me!
Sincerely,

dylan rowley (@dylanrowleyprod)
https://soundcloud.com/dylan-rowley-productions

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to say that I'm Dylan and I'm a 19-year-old producer out of Washington State. I've been producing for about 3-4 years now and I finally started joining community forums like this one (which S/O to OGBama for showing this place to me) and Future Producers.

With that being said, here is a beat that I recently released called "suicide doors."

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and I will ultimately give feedback in return.

Enjoy and thanks for having me!

This had a really nice vibe, and it seemed pretty well mixed imo, but i'd have liked to have seen some more melodic lines at higher ranges at some points during the track, for variation. Cool tho! Keep it up!

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
@Mycelial_Cords The beat is fire. but i feel you should start it at 58 seconds from there it naturally progresses
@Smokey this has alot of potential. the mix could use some work. your vocal and that choir sample are competing at 37 seconds when the choir is chopped you can hear the vocal pop out and it sounds good but at 1:27 it gets lost in the mix id pull down 7-800 hz in the choir maybe 2db and cut some 1k pan left or right and pull it into stereo. also pull that gunsmoke down 2-3db pan it opposite
@Matt-D NICE! dig that vibe
@Beats by khalon thats dope sounds well mixed
@dylanrowleyprod would sound right at home on rodeo nice work
@John Wallstreet shit that mf slaps! nas would be proud

If i didnt leave you feedback its probably because you didnt do the same for others.JS

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online