Showcase - May 22-28, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Kevlar070 Good beat the only thing I wish is that the hi hats were a bit crispier but other than that good trap beat.
@SonicMajor Not really into the beat the sample is ok but everything seems too muffled even though i'm sure that's what you were going for just not for me.
@Marc Duncan That first beat was my favorite the other two are good too but right now my tolerance for trap music is low. But like I said they're not bad.
@Myers Trax I like the tone of this beat good job man!!
@DEEZ BEATZ so far I like what i'm hearing but my computer will only play so much of the beat but so far so good.
@Klypse I loved the intro a lot but to me the bass sounds out of tune with the melodies but I like the concept of the beat.
@Feel Wasn't really feeling this one it sounds sloppy to me like the drums are to much for the melody of the sample imo.
Here is mine for the week

@Kevlar070 Good beat the only thing I wish is that the hi hats were a bit crispier but other than that good trap beat.
@SonicMajor Not really into the beat the sample is ok but everything seems too muffled even though i'm sure that's what you were going for just not for me.
@Marc Duncan That first beat was my favorite the other two are good too but right now my tolerance for trap music is low. But like I said they're not bad.
@Myers Trax I like the tone of this beat good job man!!
@DEEZ BEATZ so far I like what i'm hearing but my computer will only play so much of the beat but so far so good.
@Klypse I loved the intro a lot but to me the bass sounds out of tune with the melodies but I like the concept of the beat.
@Feel Wasn't really feeling this one it sounds sloppy to me like the drums are to much for the melody of the sample imo.
Here is mine for the week

@Matt-D ,thanks bruh .I really appreciate the feedback

SonicMajor

@Marc Duncan appreciate it man.
I really dig the 3 tracks you posted. Got a nice, soulful southern vibe going on.
@Klypse that's dope! I love it when cats flip classic video game tracks.
@Feel them drums slap, vintage.
@DEEZ BEATZ thumbs up, sweet vocal sample.
@Matt-D I was going for the gritty feel, but perhaps is it too muffled and muddy. Appreciate the feedback!
Super dope sample chop with your track by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.