Showcase - June 23-29, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it a lot but you should add a little more instruments to it and change it up a bit.
Spirited Away Sampled Beat

Experimental Beat

Old School Beat

Last edited:

Chad

Battle Points: 8
I like it a lot but you should add a little more instruments to it and change it up a bit.
Spirited Away Sampled Beat

Experimental Beat

Old School Beat

I liked the idea behind the experimental beat. The second half was pretty good, the first half sounds like it needs to be mixed better

Got another one... could use some feedback

oohhh shit!!!! this is a good one for me. the layer of the snare the atmospheric sound and the hihats sounds great. idk man its hard to be critical on a track like this one. the bass sounds dope on my speakers. good stuff keep it up.

athagreat

Battle Points: 48
oohhh shit!!!! this is a good one for me. the layer of the snare the atmospheric sound and the hihats sounds great. idk man its hard to be critical on a track like this one. the bass sounds dope on my speakers. good stuff keep it up.

Thanks bro i really appreciate it would you mind liking the video?

athagreat

Battle Points: 48

I like the way this ones going the first thing that stood out was the guitar needs to be mixed a lil better also the cymbal sounds off at parts .. love the vibe from this one keep it up bro.

I like the way this ones going the first thing that stood out was the guitar needs to be mixed a lil better also the cymbal sounds off at parts .. love the vibe from this one keep it up bro.
thanks for the feedback ATHAGREAT. yeah ima see what I can do with the mixing.

Erik

Battle Points: 8

I like the sample... you should try to find a way to round it out a bit. I like the beat, but overall it doesn't sound full enough, ya know?

Wait for the hook on this one...

J.F. Wood

THere are some really good beats on here dudes. skimmed through and all are ear pleasing. check out a lil somethin of my own

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online